1. He asked you to marry him. What better proof of love than the commitment to spend the rest of his life with you?
2. He shows you how much he appreciates you. When the planning gets too stressful, he'll be waiting at the door when you get home, with a lovely meal, glass of wine and hot bath (for you).
3. He brags about you. Hearing him tell friends he can't wait to marry you never gets old.
4. He'll always find you beautiful. Despite several dress panics, he's always there to reassure you, saying you'd look beautiful even wearing a bin bag.
5. He indulges your guilty pleasures. Even if it means watching 27 Dresses for the tenth time.
6. He knows when to put his foot down. As much as you hate being told you're wrong, you need someone to tell you sometimes, and you respect him for it.
7. He's respectful of his mum. You can tell a lot by how a man treats the women around him, and he would do anything for his mum.
8. He respects your need for 'me' time. As much as you love him, sometimes you just need an evening with the girls, and he's totally ok with that.
9. He lets you pick the wedding theme. Even if it is all pastels and Disney, he doesn't care, because it's what makes you happy.
10. He doesn't judge you. Even when you're crying over napkin colours and table plans.
11. He's an excellent problem solver. You can totally count on him to tell the photographer he's overcharging you, or get the caterer to change the menu.
12. He's trustworthy. You have absolutely no worries about him having a wild stag do, because you know he would never do anything to disrespect you.
13. You're on the same wavelength. You might not agree on the pink decor, but you both want the same things: a great time with your family and friends and to spend the rest of your lives together.