1. Getting married in summer are you? Perfect, that brings our total to six this season.
2. Gah, six weddings! We can be poor for a few months, right?
3. At least with all the hen/stag dos and weddings, we don't need to socialise or have anyone over for dinner for a few months.
4. Plus, it means we can't take our summer holidays until the autumn. Cheaper, innit?
5. Now, organisation is key so I don't get tagged in the same outfit twice.
6. Let's see if I can get away with switching accessories.
7. I wonder if the bank will be pissed off if I use my overdraft to buy a new outfit. It's an emergency, right?
8. Who needs fake tan when I have a healthy glow from all those outdoor weddings?
9. Oh I hope it's a destination wedding, then it's a wedding AND holiday in one go, boom!
10. Ah, aren't summer weddings wonderful? Everyone is happier in summer.
11. Should we bring suncream in case it's sunny and we have cocktails in the garden, or is that a bit dramatic?
12. Oooh a Pimm's station, fun!
13. And they've got an ice cream van! Excuse us while we jump the queue.
14. Ah, lawn games at weddings are always a laugh. When else will you play giant Jenga?
15. Flowers, flowers everywhere!
16. Summer weddings are fun actually, it's a shame wedding season is almost over.
17. I hope we're invited to a winter wedding so we have one more to go to this year...
18. I wonder how many weddings we'll have next summer?
19. Maybe it'll be ours! A summer wedding would be lovely after all…