Big, beautiful brides

PICS OF SIZE 18+ BRIDES IN THEIR DRESSES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

1 to 20 of 917 posts

Bridezilla

Hi. I am a size 18, 20 on top cause of boobs and i wanted to see some pics of brides my size in their dresses to see how good you all look. My dress should be here next week sometime and i cant wait to see what i look like. x

Bridezilla

Hi. I am a size 18, 20 on top cause of boobs and i wanted to see some pics of brides my size in their dresses to see how good you all look. My dress should be here next week sometime and i cant wait to see what i look like. x

Bridezilla

This is me in the shop sample which is in Ivory. Mine is ordered in white. Excuse the state of hair!!!! Im size 20-22 and I think this dress pulls me in a good bit!

Bridezilla

I'm anything between 18 and 22 right now (was a 16-18 when we got engaged 6 months ago! )

The first pic is one that hubby took on our little camera and the second pic is one of the professional ones.

You will look and feel stunning - I promise!

Bridezilla

you both look stunning hope i look that good x

Bridezilla

thank you leighh5, Oh my god purplebutterfly you dont look any bigger than a 14!!!!!!!!!!

Bridezilla

Aw thanks, that's lovely

My Top Tip - invest in a stunningly good corset!!!!

Every time I breathed in, I had a heaving bosom like something out of Wuthering Heights - but at least I had a waist for once! THey are surprisingly comfortable too

Bridezilla

you both look stunning gorgeous dresses x

purplebuttery, you've posted on some of the other threads i've posted, it's lovely to put a face to the name
p.s. i love your flowers, really like the sea holly (thistles) in amonst the roses

S x

Bridezilla

Hi Sus79! I'm really pleased with the way my flowers turned out. I bought the thistles off Ebay and the roses from an online florist supplier and it saved me a fortune!

Bridezilla

Ladies you both look absolutely gorgeous!!

From the photos I wouldn't say that either of you are a size 18+!!

Why are we "larger" ladies made to feel like we should loose weight for our big day when we all look so gorgeous anyway?

Curves rule!!! I hope others post pics of themselves in their dresses so we can see just how beautiful everyone is!

I've got my first dress fitting tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some pics myself!

Carrie-A
xx

Bridezilla

Purple butterfly...can I just say wow!!!

You look so beautiful!!!!!! Your dress was from China wasn't it? Well, that's a great advert for it if ever saw one!! You look traditional but with a twist and that's exactly the look I want to achieve! Well done!!!

xxx

Bridezilla

Any excuse to show the pics off again!
First fitting....

On the Day...

Hope these help (im an 18 ish by the way)
Topbird xx

[Modified by: Topbird on November 10, 2008 12:20 PM]

New bride

You all look absolutely stunning! I am not getting married until Nov 09 (361 days to go!) but have not went dress shopping as yet was going to wait until January time but I love all your dresses x

Bridezilla

Any excuse to show my Candy Anthony dress of again lol! This is just the sample in the shop - so will be fitted much better to my shape when the time comes. Can't believe I have to wait until May for my first fitting! I'm getting withdrawel symptons already!!

this is the link to the original topic:

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/index.php/chatroom/topic/143612

Oh and I'm an size 18-20, though in wedding dress terms that probably equates to a size 22-24!

[Modified by: MrsTeach2B on November 10, 2008 12:34 PM]

Bridezilla

Here's two of mine - only got the unofficial pics at mo, still waiting on the proper ones to come through, shouldnt be too much longe! x http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v367/53/94/507223692/n507223692_1111740_1352.jpg

and

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v373/0/49/760383522/n760383522_1567787_9467.jpg

Bridezilla

Oooo ok here's some of the unofficial pics! Hope they work!!

That's my friend Richard for some reason pretending to be my bridesmaid......can't remember why. lol

I'm around a size 24 bottom, 18/20 top! Hope this helps!

[Modified by: Smiler81 on November 10, 2008 03:13 PM]

Bridezilla

You guys look amazing. I have my dress but i dont have the confidence to put up a photo of me in it yet, It does not fit quite yet. But keep them coming.

Bridezilla

Im sure you all agree that we all look just as good if not better than any of thos miserable looking magazine models and we bring our dresses to life!!!!!