Emotional support

Any 2018 bride to be's out there?

921 to 940 of 1,820 posts

Bridezilla

I was just sat in bed last night (what a wild New Year....haha) and couldn't stop grinning! H2B was like... lol. 

However as excited as I am, I think it's also hot me how little time is left for me to get stuff sorted now. Seems almost "real" now lol x

I married my perfect husband on 03.03.2018 

Bridezilla

Future-Mrs-A wrote (see post):

I was just sat in bed last night (what a wild New Year....haha) and couldn't stop grinning! H2B was like... lol. 

However as excited as I am, I think it's also hot me how little time is left for me to get stuff sorted now. Seems almost "real" now lol x

I agree, we’ve got until November but that time will go so so fast! 

Bridezilla

2 months today for me too now! 

I married my perfect husband on 03.03.2018 

Bridezilla

Ordered the cake topper last night. Also started the table plan rough draft. MOH is coming over today to try her dress on. 

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html

Bridezilla

I'm going to go through my list tonight. 

Ive ordered a hand held clothes steamer and mannequin head and they've come today! Sounds weird but I wanted a head to put my headpiece on to make sure it's 'right' - still not sure on the birdcage veil.

Posted my hen do that I'm arranging and gave had a few replies for it.

Bridezilla

I am super late to this thread! i get married in September and am panicking big time about whats left to do!

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

MrsSpag2B wrote (see post):

I am super late to this thread! i get married in September and am panicking big time about whats left to do!

Mrs Spag where have you been!?!? Lol 

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html

Bridezilla

FutureMrsThomas wrote (see post):
MrsSpag2B wrote (see post):

Mrs Spag where have you been!?!? Lol 

I’ve started asking myself that a lot lately FutureMrsT! 😂😂😂

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

I've got work today and all I really want to do it fuss about with my headpiece!

Bridezilla

I'm not doing much planning at the moment, totally broke after Christmas so really need to wait until next month before I start making any more purchases!  Big purchases for us to sort out are men's and page boy suits, flower girl dresses and rings.  Plus things like decide on witnesses, readings, music etc. but that is for further down the line!

Also need to book an appointment to give notice.

Hopefully should hear from my venue this month about booking in our first planning meeting with them.

Bridezilla

Honest opinions needed...

does this look stupid?

Excuse the bad hair and early morning face... Lol

Bridezilla

Ooh I love the headpiece!! It looks beautiful on you x 

I‘m still off, our schools don’t start back until next week. Making the most of the time off to go away for the weekend. My parents own a static caravan in Somerset so heading down there this evening. Going to spend my Christmas money on honeymoon clothes!! Sent my passport form off two weeks ago, hope it was ok and it’s returned soon. 

Bridezilla

I think it looks beautiful. ♡ 

I have a meeting with a florist at the end of this month, bridesmaid dress shopping next weekend. And I've booked to give notice at the end of feb. My to do list seems massive at the moment. It's quite daunting. 

Bridezilla

BB that veil is really cute, I think it looks great!

Bridezilla

That headpiece looks gorgeous!!! 😍

September 2018 Bride