General chat

Congratulations 2018 brides...this is our year!

41 to 57 of 57 posts

Wedding addict

Libby13 wrote (see post):
Laura349 wrote (see post):

I don’t even know where to start with a ‘to do’ list, my mind goes blank! 

Same here!!

would be great if people could share their to do lists and then we could see what we are missing x

Just under 4 months to go here!

H2B and I did a “talk-through” of the entire day to make our to-do list which really helped eg ok, the guests come in: where do they put cards etc (‘source card container’ goes on the to-do list). Right, then they walk to the ceremony room: how do they know where to sit (‘sort ceremony seating sign’ goes on the to-do list).

We talked through the whole day like that, adding stuff as we went along - was really helpful.

Bridezilla

276 days for us!  Need to start doing some more of the smaller bits.  Been really good on the major components, and then got a bit meh.  

Bridezilla

Yay!!!! Congrats to you all on our wedding year!!! 249 days!!! Woooo! 

September 2018 Bride 

New bride

192 days left for us! The major things we still need to do it Fiances suit, Groomsmen Suits, Bridesmaid Dresses and hair and make-up artist, which we hope to have all sorted by March. It's going to come around fast.. I can feel it!

Wedding addict

Great idea Shanmia!

Anyone else struggling to plan the morning of e.g. timings etc?

Bridezilla

Yes I really am struggling with the timings MrsM! But I think nearer the time when more things are concrete it will probably be easier to organise! 

September 2018 Bride 

Wedding addict

Lexi90 wrote (see post):

Less than 5 months for us And our wedding day is the same as Prince Harry & Meghan! 

This last week I’ve gone into panic mode and started making more arrangements!! We havent sent invites yet. 

Our wedding is on the same date as yours, I actually like the idea of sharing the date with Meghan and Harry, we have a planner as the wedding is in Sicily and I think I'm in denial about how much there is to do!

Wedding addict

7 days! One week! We've planned our wedding in 4 weeks and we're nearly done. It's only a small 'do, just close family and the church congregation, with a buffet in the church hall afterwards. Neither of us wanted a big wedding, and I'm so glad! 

While I totally, utterly appreciate and understand people having big weddings, it's just not me. And it's just as well, really, because even 4 weeks of planning has driven me nuts! I just want it done now: I want to be a wife and to get on with actual living rather than everything being wedding related. 

Congratulations to all you 2018 brides and I hope all of your planning goes smoothly this year! :D xx

Bridezilla

4 months today !! Really starting to "feel" real, family and friends slowly but surely booking their flights etc etc OMG!

Bridezilla

Badgersbetty wrote (see post):

2 weeks for me now!!

Oh wow 2 weeks so exciting!!! It's literary round the corner for you now 

Bridezilla

6.5 months for me. Seems ages and really close at the same time!

Bridezilla

Fiona98 wrote (see post):

6.5 months for me. Seems ages and really close at the same time!

I know it feels the same for me too, it's weird haha but so exciting!

Wedding addict

4 months 4 days for us so excited xx

Bridezilla

5 weeks tomorrow!

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html