General chat

Congratulations 2018 brides...this is our year!

1 to 20 of 57 posts

Bridezilla

Cannot wait. 7 months 27 days to go!!

Bridezilla

YAY!!! I can’t wait! We can finally say we’re getting married THIS YEAR! πŸ˜±πŸ˜€

Bridezilla

Just over 10 months for me - I’m so excited! But I’m also a bit nervous as there’s still so much to do and not much time left!

Wedding addict

Eeeek not long now!

Bridezilla

Not long to go now! ☺️

Bridezilla

Yay!!!! We’ve made it ladies. Happy New Year!!! xxx

New bride

Hurrah! Felt like 2018 was ages away for so long and now it's finally here. 239 days til mine according to my app!

I am documenting my wedding planning and giving lots of tips/ speaking to experts etc on my Instagram and blog. On Instagram I am @wedding.belle if you want to follow!

Bridezilla

82 days and counting! Eek! So excited!

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html

Bridezilla

61 days! Yiiiikes haha x

I married my perfect husband on 03.03.2018 

Bridezilla

Finally we've made it to 2018!! I got engaged in March 2016 and the wedding felt like a life time away

now it's 7 months away and although I'm excited I'm going into blind panic this morning about how much is left to do and how little time there is!! And thinking is it even possible to get this much stuff done on my own while working full time πŸ™ˆ

Anyone else? Is it just me being a panicker?! 

Wedding addict

I definitely feel panicky / nervous today but I don't know what about really as we are at the same planning point as yesterday, lol! I have a massive to do list that includes all the tiny things that I cross things off as I sort stuff out - makes me feel better to see the things that have been done as well as those that still need doing.

108 days for me!

Bridezilla

Good luck and best wishes to all those getting married this year!

It feels weird for me to say I got married last year now

Bridezilla

My to do list is 6 pages long. I love crossing things off. 

Spent most of the weekend sorting wedding boxes. It's a mammoth task! 

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html