General chat

Walking down the aisle song?

1 to 20 of 34 posts

New bride

Just being nosey really, and wondering what everyone is walking down the aisle to?
I,m walking down to Ed Sheeran Kiss Me

Bridezilla

Entrance of the Queen of Sheba I think. May change though once we've actually decided on a venue!

Bridezilla

I love that song!

I'm walking down the aisle to "All I want is you" by Barry Louis Polisar

It's really upbeat but every time I heard it after we booked our venue it made me hysterically cry/laugh - I think I was a little overwhelmed at that point!

Bridezilla

I'm also having Entrance of the Queen of Sheba' from 'Solomon'

On the mornings Mr J brings me a cup of tea in bed (I do take my turns - honest, Guv!) he always says 'Look at you laying there like the Queen of bl33ding Sheba!' so there was no other choice, really

Bridezilla

Oooohh MrsCoey!! I've been having a dilema with what to have, and after getting ed sheeran's album for xmas, i did consider that song but didn't know if it was a bit slow...think you've made my mind up!!
Either that or James Morrison - Won't let go

Bridezilla

I'm liking the idea of 'Book of Love' by Peter Gabriel because I have an inkling that the video (the end of Scrubs) gave him a warm and glowy feeling and started him thinking about proposing

i'd also maybe like 'Please' by Pete Murray or ' Let there be love' by Oasis

Bridezilla

Piano Version (Hired a pianist) Sleeping at Last by Turning Pages!

Wedding addict

Wow you all have great ideas for songs!!

I'm walking down the aisle to Somewhere over the Rainbow, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole!!

xox

Bridezilla

i'm walking down the isle to full the introduction to Zadock the Priest (no i'm not going on some prinessy ego trip i just love the music and so does my dad) and we will be walking back up the isle as husband and wife to a string quartet instrumental version of Bad Romance -Lady Gaga. it sounds beautiful and we wanted to see if anyone will notice, i'm afraid most of our day is a bit of a joke, it's the sort of people we are

Bridezilla

Completely unoriginal here! Canon in D. Found a version of it that I really like as well.

Bridezilla

I walked down the aisle to Elgar, chanson du matin

New bride

I am having bridge over troubled water sung by a gospel choir, hopefully it will work well in church x

New bride

Canon in d too! Played by a friend on guitar

Bridezilla

we have a friend playing the acoustic guitar and I think I would like "make you feel my love"

Wedding addict

Hi

I think I'm walking down the aisle to Paul Wellers acoustic version of English Rose.

Wedding addict

I think I want A Thousand Years by Chrisina Perri

Bridezilla

Kylie541, H2B's mum want's us to have that song at our wedding as well..

It is a stunning song! And I do love a bit of breaking dawn hehe

New bride

I'm thinking of walking down to Smashing Pumpkins 'Tonight, Tonight' or 'Today'. Haven't decided yet. I 'll prob change my mind a billion times before April 10th! x