Honeymoon gift website

1 to 6 of 6 posts

New bride

Hi all,

im after some advice as to the best gifting website to use. 

We we have had a look at a few and this one stood out https://www.buy-our-honeymoon.com/ however we are a little concerned about the fees and if it’s worth the money? 

What suggestions would everyone have? 

Hi Paul,

I believe There are quite a lot of options in America but Not in the UK. 

I was looking for something similar and this one was the only one I found. The other option is simply to ask your friends and family to bring money in envelopes to the wedding. There are ways to word this nicely.

I ended up doing the week long trial for buyourhoneymoon and it convinced me it was worth the 60£. I agree that is a lot of money. However most of these websites will either charge you anuofront fee or take a percentage. I prefer the upfront fee. And the fact that your gift isn't held to ransom.

Personally I found the software was pretty robust. And I also like that it gave me several options for my guests to transfer us the money. Finally I just think it's nicer to ask guests for specific experiences rather than just money.

I would suggest you do the week free trial and see what you think

Wedding addict

Prezola do one but you need a premier plus account which is usually £59. However, I've just logged into my account and they're currently offering a free upgrade, so I've just taken advantage!

The Wedding Shop is consistently recommended; it's the only one that doesn't charge a fee or take a commission.

I second The Wedding Shop recommendation!

New bride

Decisions! I got the Prezola offer last night however because it’s just our honeymoon fund we would like to use it for I’m thinking buy our honeymoon.com