Honeymoons

Where to stay in Dubai?

1 to 3 of 3 posts

New bride

Hi, 

My wedding is in January. A week after the wedding we are planning to visit my grandparents in Jordan. On the return journey, we decided to visit Dubai as the first stop in our honey travel. I want to know the best location and the hotels to stay there. We are planning a 3 day stay in Dubai. 

After some research and planning, I have come to pinpoint the hotels near Mall of Emirates - Sheraton or Kempinsky. http://www.malloftheemirates.com/hotels  The Hotels are near to top landmarks in Dubai such as Palm Island, beach and Marina and is situated adjacent to Sheikh Zayed road making it very convenient for travel. 

I would like to get your suggestions on this.

New bride

Hiiii

I live in Dubai so I can answer any questions you have. To be honest, I wouldn’t want to stay in the MoE area for my honeymoon. I’d rather be at one of the beach resorts.

Obviously budget will dictate your options as some of the hotels on the beach are expensive, but I’d be looking at either: the Marina area (hotels include the Westin), Jumeirah Beach area (lots of hotels down there, a couple of Hilton’s), Madinat area (Jumeirah Al Naseem is brand new and beautiful - that would get my vote, Al Qasr hotel, Jumeirah Beach Hotel). Finally, there is the Palm, (Waldorf Astoria, Sofitel, Fairmont etc).

In Dubai, you really are spoilt for choice for hotels. 

Feel free to drop me a message with any questions.

Hannah

Wedding addict

I'd stay on the palm or on Jumeirah beach strip. I stayed at the Fairmont and it was amazing!