Planning

What wedding related thing have you done today?

521 to 540 of 666 posts

Bridezilla

Booked a pianist and wrote out our RSVP envelopes (although based on recent threads, I may not see as many of these before the RSVP date as I'd hope!).

Bridezilla

Bought champagne for a gift

made wedding favour biscuits

Luxery toilet block arrived.  

Sorted electrics out

finshed name place cards 

Bridezilla

Just booked The Boot for our honeymoon. Best B&B EVER!!!

New bride

Going shoe shopping today after work!

My bestie is buying tailored shoes for her wedding so maybe I should have a look myself

Bridezilla

Booked appointment for bridesmaid dress shopping. Given control of the wedding to our on the day planner to take over from 3 months before rather than 2 weeks before. 

Bridezilla

Booked the registrar ..now the important bit Is done it's all the the fun stuff lol

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/a-wedding-to-plan-at-last--2019/441280.html

Bridezilla

got back from my hen party! And started chasing RSVPs!

Bridezilla

Tanya128 wrote (see post):

I tied all the chair bows to the chairs, my dad put up 120 metres of fairy lights, oh and I had my last day at work next time I work I'll be a married lady! 5 sleeps to go!

I can't believe your wedding is almost here. Yours was the first thread I read when I joined the site. It has come around so fast!

I booked an appointment with a jeweller to go and look at wedding rings. Can't wait! 

Bridezilla

Going with my maid of honour to look at and try in new dresses. Started to break in my Benjamin Adams shoes for the ceremony, painful! 

Bridezilla

Booked my hairdresser!! Argh!! Need to find hairstyles now! 

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html

Bridezilla

Had my Jo Malone scenting day with mum. I've gone for wood sage and sea salt layered with blackberry and bay. We both loved it. I got her the wood sage base layer and English pear and freesia as her gift.

Damn, we smell good! Problem is, my forearms now smell almost edible. Waiting to wear my fragrances is going to be tough!

Wedding addict

Got 20 sheets of free A1 card from work to use for wedding planning.  Still not 100% sure what will be used for.... maybe.. inspo board... table plan... rewrite guest list to see full effect. Possibilities are endless ! 

New bride

I went back to look at my dress and now I am freaking out that I won't find a bridesmaids dress colour to go with it 

Bridezilla

I made these to go at every other end aisle seat :). The tartan wrap around will be ribbon going forward however I don't have it yet so this will need to do for perspective purposes!

(please ignore my cat's traumatised face haha)

I married my perfect husband on 03.03.2018 

Bridezilla

Bought a vintage book for our table pieces. Only got one left to find now! 

Also bought three pictures frames for our signs. 

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html

Bridezilla

Hi, 

Im new to this thread but just had a craft day for my weddimg in 6 weeks 😀😀

Heres my bride/groom pegs we are using to peg polaroid pics to a wire mannequin as our guest book. Took HOURS but chuffed to bits!