Planning

What wedding related thing have you done today?

581 to 600 of 601 posts

New bride

Booked our appointment to give notice. Doing it in 3 weeks time.  Any idea the kind of things you get asked?

New bride

We visited two photographers (both were amazing and frighteningly expensive!) and started organising accommodation for my family...then I had long wedding update/discussions with the mother and MIL... in fact I've spent most of today on wedding stuff, although it didn't feel very productive!

New bride

Bought my wedding garter!

New bride

I have just ordered some personalised drawstring bags to put some toys and activities and treats in each for the 4 children we have coming to use during the wedding breakfast.  We have also booked our honeymoon.xx 

Wedding addict

Sort of related, found out I’m getting a Christmas bonus from work so extra money into the wedding budget.

Bridezilla

Got my nails done. Two more sleeps 🤗

Kel

Bridezilla

Picked up my hoop and arranged my hair trial. Eek! 

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html

Wedding addict

I am currently mocking up my invite bundle!

French Grey envelopes with ivory paper and navy details

theres 3 items in there so far - debating doing a 'wishing well type poem card? thoughts?

My map needs digitalising but our Mac has decided to die! This also has additional info on the reverse hopefully I've covered everything. 

Bridezilla

In the last 24 ish hours we've told both families and found and bought my teenage bridesmaid's dress.... shit just got very real 

Bridezilla

Had my last drink with h2b as we marry tomorrow!

Kel

Bridezilla

Kelly214 eeeeek how exciting! Have the best day ever tomorrow 

Bridezilla

Change my maiden name to my new married name

Kel

New bride

Kelly241 wrote (see post):

Change my maiden name to my new married name

Kelly241 - I hope you had a wonderful day x

Bridezilla

Wrote the place cards, yay! Now I'm on making bunting. 

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html

Bridezilla

Made the reserved seating signs which I am now going to change as I don’t like them lol. Tidied up my wedding folder. Updated supplier contact details. Booked extra night at the venue before the wedding. Finally decided on bridesmaids shoes. Sorted out the wedding boxes full of things. Currently looking at cake table decorations. Sent invites to those coming from abroad.

We give notice next Tuesday too!!