Planning

What wedding related thing have you done today?

621 to 640 of 680 posts

Bridezilla

Georgina74 wrote (see post):
mrsdivine wrote (see post):

I made 13ft of this!

Oh my gosh thats amazing! Would you mind telling me how you've made that??!

Believe it or not (and I'm feeling quite smug about this) I made it using a £3.98 plain green Christmas garland from Amazon. Bought fake ivy and foam roses and got the glue gun out. It cost between £15 -£20 for the whole 13ft. This is my daughter modelling the finished article! I'm really pleased with it. It is to go above the archway of the church. 

Bridezilla

Wow, it's amazing! Seriously jealous I hadn't thought of that! 

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html

Bridezilla

Nice to see this thread still going

Bridezilla

Contacted the cake lady and asked if she can stick some macarons to the side of our cake :)

Wedding addict

Almost finished our invites. Just some lace to add tomorrow then they'll be finished x

Wedding addict

A pair of bridesmaid shoes arrived perfect fit , and another confirmation rsvp xx

Bridezilla

Returned my wedding shoes as they arrived over weekend but don't fit.
Emailed my venue to ask if their cottage is free on our wedding night.
Hopefully the BM dresses will arrive today!

Wedding addict

Nothing! Am taking a day off today!

But on the weekend, H2B and I went shopping and bought stuff for kids’ goody bags, candles and holders, signs for the toilet and flip flop basket etc. 

H2B has also started looking at shoes and bowties, and we’ve finally sorted our seating plan! 

April 26, here we come! :-)

Bridezilla

Today I have, 

Paid the florist (£850, ouch).

Bought the remaining bridal gifts

Started packing the children's wedding favours

Bought thank you cards

Rearranged the DJ meeting

19 days and counting! Omg! 

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html

Bridezilla

FutureMrsThomas wrote (see post):

Today I have, 

Paid the florist (£850, ouch).

Bought the remaining bridal gifts

Started packing the children's wedding favours

Bought thank you cards

Rearranged the DJ meeting

19 days and counting! Omg! 

The bit I'm dreading the most is paying off the suppliers - ouch! I'm going to hate seeing the wedding savings account empty, and I know I'll sit wondering what we could have done with the money instead haha!
From now on if anyone asks me for advice, I'd say whatever you think a wedding will cost you - double it!

Bridezilla

Today I have:

1. Sorted our wedding postbox

2. Finished the children's activity bags

3. Made about a million chocolate cake decorations

4. Eaten too much!

Bridezilla

Today I paid the balance of the registrar! yay! Our wedding isn't until June, but I was told that the prices of the registrar go up every April, so if we paid it before the end of March we would only have to pay this years price. Top tip for those looking at where they can save money.

Wedding addict

I sent my invites last week. Only 3 RSVPs back so far but everyday I come home hoping to see another by the door ahh🤣

Wedding addict

BurgundybRIDE wrote (see post):

I sent my invites last week. Only 3 RSVPs back so far but everyday I come home hoping to see another by the door ahh🤣

Make 4 RSVPs now 😁

Bridezilla

post deleted in case I offended anyone too insecure to understand we don't all have to agree on everything

Wedding addict

My youngest bridesmaid's dress has been purchased! So excited 

Wedding addict

Paid the final balance to the registrars and went shopping with my mum and bought a gorgeous dress for my 'at home hen do' :)