22/02/2010 at 10:44

Just thought I'd let everyone know about Catwalk in Falkirk if anyone is getting their head nipped about going for MOTB/MOTG outfits. I went to Catwalk on Saturday with my mum and my gran because my mum was wanting an idea of prices for her outfit for my wedding as she was kinda freaking out about costs as we;d heard a few horror stories. The prices were very reasonable so she ended up trying a few outfits on and then ended up getting her outfit, shoes, hat and handbag at a very reasonable £700. The ladies in the shop were absolutely brilliant and very attentive and could not have done anymore for my mum, they were running around getting her hats and shoes and just making her look perfect. They were even picking outfits for her that we didn't notice at first. This was the only shop we went to and luckily the first outfit my mum tried on was absolutely stunning. It was a great experience so if anyone is needing to start looking for MOTB/MOTG outfits in Falkirk I can definetly recommend this.
x
22/02/2010 at 11:53
I would like to second this - the ladies are fabulous.

I took my MIL2b there last year for her other son's wedding and they were amazing and then got my wedding shoes from them a few weeks ago, had been having real trouble tracking them down and they put them aside for me and were ever so helpful.

]
http://www.theweddingticker.com/ticker/32336.png
22/02/2010 at 12:34
I would third this!!

Very nice ladies in there!

xx
22/02/2010 at 12:54
Good to hear, think my mil wants to go their to try on some. Do they cater for ther larger lady?
22/02/2010 at 12:58
yes, not sure how big but defo go up to 20/22

xx
22/02/2010 at 14:21
My mum got her outfit here as well - highly recommended!
We'd started out in Kirkcaldy - not as much choice through there, then came back home to Falkirk and nipped into catwalk and wish we'd started our search there - it's fab!
Like a tardis though - the shop looks tiny from the outside but just goes on and on once you're in - they've got a HUGE selection of outfits and the ladies who work there are all really nice!
Your say
email image

Which online planning tools would you find useful?
Budget calculator (28%)
Guest lists (6%)
Planning task list (12%)
RSVP charts (5%)
Interactive seating chart (28%)
Music and downloads (10%)
Ability to share ideas with other brides (5%)
Website to share with guests (4%)