19/09/2010 at 11:45
Has anyone heard a band called The Big Deal in Aberdeen, heard a couple of songs at a wedding exhibtion and sounded good but wanted to see if anyone else had heard of them..

19/09/2010 at 13:31
Have heard of them - they played at a friends wedding 4 years ago and play ours this Saturday
19/09/2010 at 13:39
I thought I was going to have to have a disco as I couldn't afford a band, but I was at wedding exhibition today and the lady from elite said they were about £700ish. would that be about right?

How did you find dealing with them?
19/09/2010 at 14:38
Mmm, interesting that we are paying £1000 for their services then! They are playing from 8pm - 12mn then provide a disco for the last hour. All our dealings have been with Elite, very easy to deal with.
19/09/2010 at 15:09
Yes she mentioned it would about £900 inc disco, she did say she would have to confirm the prices as she didn't have then to hand so probably will be aboutr what you are paying...

I really hope they have our date free as really liked what I heard of the big deal..

Enjoy your day next Sat, hope you have the best day ever!
19/09/2010 at 15:27
Thanks Hope they are as good as I remember Good luck with your planning - when you getting married and where?
19/09/2010 at 15:36
We are getting married on the 20th August 2011 at the Cults hotel. Not really booked anything, got my dress and the hotel.
Next is the entertainent, originally wasn't going for a band as they were over my budget, but I really want a band instead of a disco. So keep your fingers crossed that my H2B lets me stretch the budget!!

Again enjoy your day, are you excited or nervous? Where are you getting married?
19/09/2010 at 15:40
Getting excited now, have this week off so loads of last minute bits and pieces to do, get married in the Palm Court on Saturday - hope the weather holds
21/09/2010 at 13:18
My hubby was born in Aberdeen but moved away when he was 9 years old but his aunty still lives in Cults.
We booked My Wedding Band for ours and they were fabulous. What a singer they have. They have a website www.myweddingband.co.uk Good luck!!
12/02/2013 at 23:08

Hello, was just wondering, in the off chance you have a link where i can see The Bing Deal playing? i know thisconversation was around 3 years ago but this is the only thing i can find about them! please help!

13/02/2013 at 14:20

Elite promotion who manage The Big Deal bookings are having a wedding fair on 17th Feb at Adroe House Hotel, I'm sure if you ring them they could confirm if there playing and what time. We have booked them for our wedding just from seeing them last year at a friends wedding. Whats also great to see is prices haven't changed from comments above

28/05/2014 at 10:35

Can anyone provide me with details , website, email or contact number for The Big Deal please?

Your say
email image

Which online planning tools would you find useful?