Wedding dress

12/08/2012 at 17:34

Hello ladies

I have just tried on the Claudette wedding dress at Bertex brides in London which I loved and it was £1,549.

I was wondering if anyone else has bought this dress and how much they paid for it?  I am prepared to travel outside of London to purchase it for a better price as it would be great to get it for a bit less!

Many thanks

Lucy

12/08/2012 at 21:29

Hi Lucy, 

I purchased my dress from a bridal shop in Scotland called bells and bows, they have a shop also in wirral, Its worth phonign round a few shops that are stockists to see what their prices would be!!

I first tried on my ronald joyce in House of Fraser who were selling it at 1,230 with a 20% discount if i purchsed on the day, but their alterations costs are £190 flat and i wasnt willing to pay that, I contacted a few dress shops and they were willing to match the 20% dicount and i got my dress in the end for £980 i think!! Therefore see if House of Fraser do your dress, they offer every customer a discount!! and then see if other dress shops will match the cost!!

Hope this makes sense and good luck!!

12/08/2012 at 21:56
Serena bridal of wickford (Essex) is brilliant for cheaper prices on Ronald Joyce dresses. She probably won't have a sample in but if you call her, she'll give you a price. I found them much cheaper & their service is fantastic x
14/08/2012 at 11:10

Thanks very much for your advice ladies!  I shall follow up with your recommendations! x

Your say
email image