Swap and Sale

Wedding Items for Sale

1 to 19 of 19 posts

Bridezilla

Thought I’d make a start on trying to shift some of the wedding related stuff, Ill add more as and when I can be bothered basically!

Charlotte Mills Shoe Clips

Cost £30 new. Asking £12 inc postage.

Blossom and Bluebird Draped Veil/Cloak

I wore this as a cloak by attaching clear popper to both the veil and the dress straps, but it is actually a draped veil. The maker sent me silver hair combs which aren’t currently attached, but could be easily sewn on. It also has a few little beads where it attaches, other than that it’s plain.

Ivory colour, royal length, extra wide, 21inch drape, fine English tulle. Cost £100 new, £50.

VEIL SOLD

Bridezilla

Monsoon Flowergirl Dresses Age 7

These werent used and were only ever tried on, there’s 2, both age 7, and also matching hair bands

Dresses were about £50 each new, hair bands about £10, £30 for dress and hair and inc postage.

Bridezilla

Interested in the shoe clips. Do you have a picture of your shoes with them attached so I can see please?

Bridezilla

MrsHowgate2B wrote (see post):

Interested in the shoe clips. Do you have a picture of your shoes with them attached so I can see please?

Can’t find one of my wedding shoes so here’s a pic of them on another pair.

Bridezilla

Sweet Jars

10 assorted plastic sweet jars, bought for £17, asking £10. They’re quite bulky so collection from liverpool is best, but I can look into postage if anybody is interested.

SOLD

New bride

Hi,

We currently have a marketplace for this exact purpose! A marketplace for people to sell their preloved or handmade wedding items. I would be delighted if you would have a look and consider signing up as a seller? You can contact me for more info or find us on social media @Wedivents- https://wedivents.arcadier.io/user

Kind Regards

Bridezilla

100 white organza sashes. 30 still in packets, the rest have been used but are in good condition. £20 plus postage for all of them.

Not the best Picture, it’s a very murky day today!

Bridezilla

kids shoes

Girls monsoon shoes size 12. White iridescent glitter with pale pink suede straps. Cost £25 new. £10.

Bogs Marks & Spencer navy blue suede shoes. Size 1 (junior) and size 10 (Infant). £28 and £26 new. £10 each.

Bridezilla

It appears we had some losses and casualties, so the numbers of items available here are a bit random!

7 sequin table runners £20

4 30cm mirror plates £5

6 table name holders £5

6 crackle glass tealight holders £5

6 diamond shape tealight holders £10

9 Mercury tea light holders £5

7 Mercury star tealight holders (these are quite large) £10

£19 clear tea ligh holders £10

New bride

Hi, are the glass mirrors still available? and where are you based?

Thanks, 

Bridezilla

Can I have the shoe clips please? What colour and length are the sequin runners?

Of course, I’ll PM you in a minute. Runners are silver and 275cm

New bride

Hi, 

Lovely items :) can I ask where you go the table runners from and for how much? I'm looking for 8 in pale gold 

Many Thanks, Elle 

Bridezilla

Elle30 wrote (see post):

Hi, 

Lovely items :) can I ask where you go the table runners from and for how much? I'm looking for 8 in pale gold 

Many Thanks, Elle 

Ebay, seller called fine-stock, about £7 per runner 

Bridezilla

Hi. I’ve not received the shoe clips xx

I sent them out on Friday, I think they should be with you today or tomorrow x

New bride

Hi, do you still have the table name holders? Thanks :)

Bridezilla

Natutz14 wrote (see post):

Hi, do you still have the table name holders? Thanks :)

Hi I do have them still, yes