Wedding fashion

Affordable Veil Help!

1 to 9 of 9 posts

Wedding addict

Hi Brides to Be, hope everyone's plans are going well!

It's 12 weeks today until my big day, scary times with lots still left to do!

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for affordable veils please. The one I tried on with my dress is £280 and it's just one of the things I can't bear to shell out that much for! I'll be ordering online so if anyone knows anywhere that does quality veils for less than £150 (or even less than £100!!!!) that would be great...

Thanks in advance!!!

Wedding addict

I bought one of eBay for £12 and it looks exactly the same as one I tried on for 100! 

New bride

Blossom and Bluebird - I can't recommend Sian enough! 

www.blossomandbluebird.co.uk

Bridezilla

Amazon has veils with hundreds of 5 star reviews for as little as £7 - I'll probably buy one from there.

What sort of veil are you after?

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

Wedding addict

I know quite a few people whose "something borrowed" was a veil from a friend - is this a possibility for you?

Wedding addict

Thanks very much for all the advice ladies - certainly going to look into all of these options!

x

Wedding addict

i would second ebay, I got mine for around a tenner

Wedding addict

I'm planning on getting mine from Etsy, found the seller and the veil just waiting for the wedding to get a bit closer as I don't want it to be stuck in a box for ages and the wrinkles be hard to get out