Wedding fashion

Bag for the bride?

1 to 11 of 11 posts

Bridezilla

hello! 

Is anyone planning to have a bag at their wedding? I've seen some cute sparkly clutches and things but then don't know if I'll actually need anything? Or where I would put it really? I looked after my friend's phone and stuff at her wedding as I was her BM so theres that option. dont want anyone to have to carry my bag around either! 

Bridezilla

I'm going to leave my phone at home, and get my bridesmaids to carry a bit of make up or whatever in their bags for me!

Bridezilla

No way! You'll have s much to do with your hands (champagne, hugs, bouquet, canapes, hubby) you defo wont want to be carrying around a bag!

I'll leave my phone in my room I think. Ill slip a lippy, blotting paper and perfume in a bms/mums bag. I'm planning on having a box of tissues on the registrar table and in front of my place setting for the tears. What else do you need?

Bridezilla

I left my Phone at my hotel and my moh had my lippy and other little bits, didnt need my Phone x 

Bridezilla

I've bought a bag for the 'essentials' but will leave it in the car until the reception. I'll have bits like lippy, blotting paper, spare contact lenses, gloss, heartburn tablets, perfume and nail file in there - plus, I don't want to have NO money on me for the evening! Having my own bag means I can go to the toilet on my own later in the day lol - probably the only couple of minutes I'll have to myself to reflect all day! X

Wedding addict

I bought a bag but to be honest ended up having no use for it and it stayed in the hotel room. My dad ended up carrying my phone and my MOH had everything else in the form of an emergency kit- plasters, lipgloss etc and I never ended up using it, not even to reapply lipgloss, I was so busy talking to the guests and having a good time! 

Bridezilla

I want to have one on the table but cant find one so im making my own.  

It will be a simple envelope style clutch in hessian and lace with material romantic style flowers on it which i have alrwady here for customising my things.    

Bridezilla

I had one, but I had left it with my wedding co-ordinator until the reception and she put it on the table for me.  It had my lipgloss, blotting paper, money and phone in, but I didn't even look at my phone, nor did I spend any money!  I hadn't bought a new bag either, as I had a silver/grey coloured one with lace on it, so it kind of matched anyway.

Ultimately, if you have a MOH or BM's, they could carry stuff for you xx

14-03-2014... The day I married the love of my life 

Bridezilla

I'm very tempted to have a bag as there's some very pretty ones out there, but honestly don't think I'll have enough hands! I'm hoping to stash makeup, toiletries etc at the venue and have a bridesmaid look after my phone  

Bridezilla

I wont have my phone everyone i know will be there!  I will lipstick tissues and possibly safety pin just in case!