Wedding fashion

Clothing wobblies

1 to 7 of 7 posts

Bridezilla

Well I thought I had it Sussed..

Wedding is early March and thought it may be cold so would need coverage of some sort.

Having a tea length length dress and have got a birdcage veil... I love the 50's stuff. I ordered a cream leather look jacket which I thought would look lovely.

Just mentioned it to bridesmaid and she's turned her nose up to it... Now I am having serious doubts and don't know what to do. đŸ˜ĸ🙁☹ī¸đŸ˜‘

The bridesmaids are having the pashminas and I don't want to be the same AND fiancé hates the faux fur/feather cape/shrug things.

Bridezilla

If YOU like the jacket YOU have chosen to wear on YOUR wedding day, what the hell does it matter what anyone else thinks??

You have great taste - you'll be confident and happy in whatever you want to wear xx

Bridezilla

I suppose because she's the only one I have told 'about it' and she doesn't like it, I am now worrying that my fiancé won't like it. ☚ī¸

Bridezilla

I think it sounds fab! Love it! Ignore your bridesmaid. 

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html

Wedding addict

Please don’t listen to your bridesmaid! The leather jacket sounds fab...I bet your pictures with it on will be amazing!