Wedding fashion

How much did your alterations cost?

21 to 22 of 22 posts

New bride

I am also looking for a seamstress and am going to use GoldenStitch in Golders Green I think.  

Beware of Alterations Boutique in Marylebone - I went to see them a few weeks ago and had a really disappointing experience. They were rude and didn't instil confidence AT ALL. I would keep looking if I were you.  

New bride

Hi, That's interesting. You went all the way to Golders Green instead of Marylebone. Long way to go! If you are still searching for a seamstress why are you telling us you are going to Golden Stitch in Golders Green? It Sounds like a bit of promotion to me. Not suggesting you are a pretending to be a bride so you can promote a company but it does certainly sound that way.

I am visiting Alterations Boutique based on a recommendation from Golden Sash Bridal. I purchased my dress from them and they sent me to them. I had a wonderful experience there and the staff were polite and professional with me. Seems a completely different experience to the one you had. 

I suppose people should visit each business and see which they prefer. In my case I am glad I listened to the recommendation and visited Alterations Boutique.

Here is a link to their site

0207 724 4147