Wedding fashion

Show off your engagement ring!!!

221 to 240 of 254 posts

New bride

This is my second engagement ring.. my first broke and I lost the sapphire...luckily he proposed again 

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/our-big-farm-wedding-may-2019/448091.html

New bride

I am not gong to marry yet, but I have bought "18K Gold Diamond Rainbow Dome Ring" online from saatchijewelry, it's so beautiful.

Bridezilla

I

It's a fresh water pearl on a yellow gold band - I always said I wanted a pearl and gold but I'd always thought something more delicate and maybe a little sparkle too - but I still love it because he chose it!

Wedding addict

We got engaged at the end of our holiday in the Dominican. Poor lad had tried twice to propose and I was just oblivious! 

Wedding addict

This is mine and I absolutely love it! Not something I would have chosen for myself but my fiance is so good with choosing jewellery for me. I think he knows me more than I know myself when it comes to jewellery. 

Wedding addict

This is mine.Did not like it at first as i had imagined i would get a solitaire but now I am madly in love with it.

Bridezilla

new to this but this is my ring. 😍 H2B picked it and im very surprised he done so well 😂😂 x x

New bride

Beautiful rings ladies!! Here’s mine! 😊

New bride

Love this thread so thought I would join in 

Bridezilla

Not sure if I posted on here already or not 😂 

New bride

X

New bride

I was very lucky to revive a family ring which means an awful lot to me, I’ve got quite long narrow fingers so i love the original design! 

New bride

This is my engagement ring. My Fiancee asked me to marry him the night before Christmas Eve. He even got one of the pastry chefs from our work to make this mini cheesecake and write will you marry me in chocolate icing which I thought was very sweet and romantic xXx 

Bridezilla

Here's mine, along with one of the lovely pink roses he gave me last week.  I love it, but am contemplating having stones added to the shanks as I had a solitaire previously with my ex.  That way the ring is the exact same ring but looks a little different when I look down at my hand!