Wedding fashion

Show off your engagement ring!!!

241 to 254 of 254 posts

New bride

Here is my beauty, I think it is a perfect size for my hand and I'm not used to wearing jewellery constantly.It's a  Leo diamond platinum ring and even has a little diamond hidden in the inside of the band (Excuse my steering wheel and greens in the background was on the way to work 😂). Loads of beautiful rings!

Wedding addict

This thread is brilliant!! There are so many beautiful rings on here - wowzers. Here is mine, it's a platinum band,1ct brilliant diamond VVS1 F clarity with a ruby hidden in the band under the diamond as that's my birthstone. I love that he had it designed himself, apparently he was fretting for ages as to what to get. But this is beautiful and I love it. If in doubt keep it simple & classic - thats what I told him and he nailed it! Congratulations to everyone on here on your engagements & marriages xo

New bride

This is my engagement ring by itself and then my engagement ring and wedding band.

I think it's quite a classic design and suits my short fingers.

I got engaged in 2015 in Iceland 🇮🇸 and married in 2016 in Northern Ireland. 

Bridezilla

This is a fantastic thread! Love seeing them all :) This mine, oval morganite stone with diamond halo. Pictures don’t do it justice, the colour in pale pink/peach, I love it! & even more so because he chose it all on his own!

Bridezilla

Couldn't help reposting, my upgraded ring arrived today, for my birthday (and last years and next years!)  The reason for the change as my original ER was white gold, and would need replated each year. For my wedding ring we went with platinum. We were going to get it remade but the quotes we got were almost as much as a new ring... And we thought we might as well go for bigger stones and better clarty and colour. Its a half carat now, G colour and VS1. I'm staring at it all over again. Might get the original stones made into a pendant. 

Wedding addict

Mine’s a 1ct Heart cut tanzanite in white gold. I never wanted a diamond n this is just beautiful n so much more me

Wedding addict

Here's mine 😁😍 8 weeks until the big day!! 

New bride

couldn't resist posting a pic of my beautiful engagement ring, still can’t belive it everytime I look down at it 😍 he bought the diamond separately and designed the setting and had it made :) 

New bride

💕

New bride

Loving seeing everyone’s beautiful rings!

This is mine! I’ve seen I’ve a Couple of ring twins too! 😀 Then the wedding ring will fit snug either side of it when it’s the right size. I absolutely love it. I don’t wear jewellery normally so figured I could get away with a bit of bling. Its really strange because everyone I show it to says it’s ‘very me!‘