Wedding fashion

Show off your engagement ring!!!

21 to 40 of 254 posts

Wedding addict

EssDeeToBe wrote (see post):

Scottishbride that is breathtaking!! If I could choose another one to have as well that would be it! Tell me about your wedding 😍! Xo

Thank you! I have been engaged for over a year and still absolutely love it. Your ring is beautiful too, it's a showstopper!!

I get married on 1st September this year (eeek) and my venue is called Byre at Inchyra in Perthshire. its a beautiful converted barn with lots of fairy lights. We're hoping to get married outdoors but that's very much dependent upon the unreliable Scottish weather! I'm pretty organised and booked all suppliers so we just have to make decisions on the details, my favourite part :)

iI'd love to hear about your wedding too :) x

Wedding addict

Aw wow! I'm September next year so this time next year I'm hoping to be as organised as you! I LOVE the Byre at Inchyra.. I wish I had the confidence to take a barn on. The finished product is always stunning but I'm a panicker and not the best at using my imagination. We've picked September for the weather actually, it's been our best month for the past few years so I reckon you'll get your outdoor wedding! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed :) 

We're 29 September 2017 at 29 in Glasgow! Still a while away but very excited to be able to day "I'm getting married next year" now haha! Xo

Bridezilla

SeptemberBride16 wrote (see post):

nice ring selfie at Alton Towers Lubes!

I had no idea what I would like or would suit me so very impressed that my H2B knew!

Saying that I think I would have been happy whatever he chose because it meant we're getting married. 

I like the idea of having a wedding band a similar width as my engagement ring with some diamonds in but we'll see when it comes to ring shopping :-) 

I have a bit of a blingy wedding band which goes really nicely with my ring - there's a photo on my planning thread if you can be bothered to find it!

Ah, we met there hence the photo! I took it a few days after we got engaged whilst I was there on a school trip :')

Bridezilla

EssDeeToBe wrote (see post):

Jenni that's beautiful. Very unusual and I love the three side stones either side, I bet it sparkles like mad!

It really does - I love that about it! But it gets a bit err grubby (for want of a better word) quite quickly on the kind of textured swirly bits on the edges (can you tell I am not a girly girl and know nothing about jewellery) so any tips of keeping the ring clean would be much appreciated! I am currently using a little gold jewellery cloth but find it hard to get in the nooks and crannies!

Wedding addict

Oh Jenni you need to get in there with a soft toothbrush girl!! A little bit of toothpaste really makes mine shine! Xo

New bride

Absolutley love everyones rings theyre all so pretty! Heres mine... Platinum .31 diamond ring, her name is Diana πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ˜πŸ’

- Amy xoxo

Wedding addict

Jenni it hasn't damaged mine at all although I've only done it twice, once in November, once in December. I saw it on Pinterest though so I'd imagine lots of others do it? I think it's fine as long as we only do it occasionally and rinse it well.. We use it on our teeth so it can't be too bad, can it?! I hope haha!! Xo

Amy that is so so beautiful! I love the intricacy of the band! And your nails! Xo

New bride

<3 

Wedding addict

Here's mine, my partner  it himself, I couldn't have chosen a better one myself and I was amazed that it fits perfectly! I have stupidly small fingers, he had to get it made especially!

Not sure why the photo is upside down sorry!

Wedding addict

Lovely rings ladies! Never actually posted mine on here before but here we go.

Wedding addict

Roz is that a garnet? It's so unusual.. It's beautiful. 

Natalie that's gorgeous! I seen it the right way up on another thread.. I'm another member of the freakishly small fingers club! J had mine custom made too!

Crabcakeface.. Round brilliant solitaire with baguette side stones?! Bloody stunning!! How big is your centre stone if you don't mind me asking? Xo

Wedding addict

Thank you! The centre stone is 0.91 with the baguettes it brings it over a carat, can't remember to what number exactly. The jeweller only normally offers this style starting with a 1 carat centre stone but somehow H2B managed to get them to the do the adjustment but they couldn't do it on time for the proposal.

it originally looked like this, with two small round stones either side.

New bride

It's a Ruby with two diamonds. He chose it because it's my birthstone, was very impressed with him.

New bride

Beautiful rings! My fiancé originally proposed with a proposal ring which i now wear on my right hand, we chose this together, its a vintage 1930s.

Wedding addict

Crabcakeface I reaaaally love it.. The baguettes are so elegant. I want to try it on!!

Roz, what a guy! J wouldn't be able to tell you what my birthstone is! That is so thoughtful!

Wow Jade, talk about a statement engagement ring! It's so beautiful and detailed! Love that you now wear the proposal ring on your right hand! Xo

New bride

LOVE this thread ❀ stunning rings ladies!

Here's my little sparkler :) 1.05 carat internally flawless solitare in a 'razor cut' platinum band. I love her :)

My amazing man designed it from scratch and chose the diamond. He proposed 3 months ago and I still find myself just staring at it :) x

Wedding addict

Francesca that's stunning!! Is your solitaire princess or emerald cut? What a job your fiancé done! I know what you mean about staring at it, J proposed 2 months ago and I still spend a large part of everyday sitting looking at it!! Xo

Bridezilla

This is my E ring with my wedding band. Centre stone is a 0.45 carat round cut. Husband chose it himself from Blue Nile online and I got my band from them too to match. I love how my bands sparkle in the light. My perfect rings :D 

New bride

Some bloody beauts on this thread. I'm not sure this photos is going to do it justice as it looks a bit squished but mine is a halo ring and I love it. 

Here's another one - ignore my veiny grandma hands!