14/11/2007 at 15:49
Hi all. Just ordered my dress - sophia tolli heather in ivory.What do you think?Has anyone else ordered a sophia tolli dress.
14/11/2007 at 16:29
hey
thats a lovely dress, i've ordered Gabriella in gold and i love it so much. Didn't like it in the pictures but when i put it on i fell in love, felt like a princess and both me and my two bridesmaids were in tears! when is your wedding?

I'm still not sure what shoes to wear, but i have my heart set on some Diane Hassal ones 'timeless', just trying hard to justify the £185 price tag!

:\)
16/11/2007 at 14:58
Hi muffin22. Yours too is a lovely dress. I was the same i didnt like the pictures of my dress, they look so much better on . Havent thought about my shoes yet. Im getting married in may in sorrento, what about you? They showed me in the shop that the dress would easily pack into my hand luggage so i can carry it on the plane!
16/11/2007 at 17:22
Thank you I'm desperate for the Diane Hassal shoes, but checked the heel height and they are way too high for me, and me and my chap are the same height now, and he hates it if i tower over him. However i have found some in the range with smaller heels!! I'm getting married in Paignton, Devon and then coming back to Plymouth for the reception!! Am so excitied about it all, still cant believe its really happening, roll on 27th September 08!!!

How long have you been engaged and when you getting married??

:\)
17/11/2007 at 07:45
I'm having 'Sarah' in spun gold. I love it! After very nearly buying Benjamin Roberts 930 I tried the ST dress on 'just to make sure I'd chosen the right one' and ended up buying it!
I like the fact that it's different. The little cap sleeves hide any overhang at top of dress and all the detail at the back should lok good when I'm stood at the alter.
Not sure on shoes yet. I saw some lovely menbur shoes reduced to £30 but they've all gone! I want under 3inch heels, pointy, no ankle strap. Thinking ivory to match the detail on my dress rather than match the gold.
My wedding is 24th august 2008, ordered dress end of september. At least not many people will have our dresses!
I was worried about everyone having the ben roberts one
10/01/2008 at 18:12
hiya, i really love the heather dress by sophia tolli. i cant find any pictures on any websites so i can show my mum. do you know where i could get a picture of it by any chance?
11/01/2008 at 17:44
Hi izzy22999. Really glad someone else loves the heather dress. Mine should arrive next month. If you go onto the sophia tolli website and look on fall 2007 collection you will find it. It doesnt look half as nice on the website xx
12/01/2008 at 06:28
hiya christineh, thankyou so much. i showed the dress to my mum and she loves it. the only thing is im going to have to travel 100 miles to get it, oh well its worth it. thankyou x
06/03/2008 at 08:35
I am wearing Heather aswell. Anyone have pics of them wearing this dress? It's a long time to wait until May!
06/03/2008 at 14:11
Heather is lovely, I didnt try it on, but I did see it in the shop. I am having "Carmella" in silver.
06/03/2008 at 17:40
hi im another ST bride ive gone for LILA from the fall 2007 collection in white. i love her dresses and chose it by chance. never heard of her (or any other wedding designer lol) untill i tried them on. it was by chance i found it coz it looked so unusual on the hanger. but it ticks every box i could ever ask for.
07/03/2008 at 15:15
Hi all.
Just to let you know that my dress arrived last week- heather and i went to try it on on sat but it didnt quite go as expected.The dress was way too big for me. They said at the shop that it was a huge job to make it fit properly because of the lace on the dress. They said that they would have to unpick all the lace and sew it back on.Also concerned about the boning at the front as it sticks out as its way too big on my chest.Really worried,do you think it will be ok?? xxx
08/03/2008 at 08:28
But did the shop think it was likely that they COULD do all th work? A good seamstress can work wonders so you should be ok. Have you lost a lot of weight? I measured up on the size chart as a 14 purely because of my bum (my chest is a size 10!) but fortunately the size 12 sample fitted fine (although chest too big) so they agreed to order that.
I'm wondering whether the size charts measure up a bit big then?
Ooooh, hopefully mine will be in soon as I order it in November too.
10/03/2008 at 08:32
Bounced for Christine
10/04/2008 at 07:38
I have a Sophia Tolli dress too! Ordered it last year from the fall 2007 collection - it's called Lynette! I just love it!

Should be in the shop next week!!

xPoshx
10/04/2008 at 07:42
Posh I'm having the same dress as you! The pics on the website don't do it justice at all do they. I love it!!
07/07/2008 at 09:51
I'm also going for the ST called Heather in Ivory. Pictures just don't do it justice, i just hope its not the same for my wedding photos..... anyone got any feedback about this?
08/07/2008 at 08:16
Jessica- Mine looked a bit rubbish on the website (Sarah) but in the flesh it looks fantastic.
Had my first fitting on Saturday. Only 6 weeks til I get to wear it for real!
08/07/2008 at 08:32
I am having a ST dress... I am having Alexandra. Don't you just love there dresses?!! xxx
Your say
email image