Weddings abroad

Gold-Weddings Santorini

181 to 184 of 184 posts

New bride

Alexandra is the best!Our wedding day couldn't have been the same without her.She was so patient with all our silly questions and always replied right away.

New bride

That's true! Sometimes I believe she is 24/7!! Very fast replies

New bride

We booked Gold as our wedding planners too.So far I am very satisfied by their services.Where are you all getting married at? I booked Rocabella hotel and have decided on flowers too.

New bride

Alexandra from Gold Weddings Santorini was the best wedding planner we could have asked for. From the minute we decided to get married in Santorini, we messaged several wedding planning companies, Alex was the one that messaged us back first, from this we had many discussions and we decided to go with her. We could not have done it without her. She is not only amazing at her job, but also a lovely person. No question was left unanswered. We Skyped and also had conversations over watsap. 

Alex was with us every step of the way. She came to all our pre wedding meetings with vendors, and was at our wedding day from start to finish. Then we met at the town hall days after our wedding to finalise paperwork. 

We planned our wedding from the UK, it’s hard to put your trust in people but I can honestly say you won’t be disappointed with alexandra.