Weddings abroad

Italian wedding destinations

1 to 11 of 11 posts

New bride

hi there,

i am seriously stressing out and feeling completely overwhelmed with this wedding planning!! I want to enjoy it but at the moment don't even know where to start 🙈🙈

planning a wedding for 2020 and still no idea on where to start. we have decided on italy for small wedding but still struggling to decide on which part of Italy!! 🙈

Please could you give me some recommendations on places? 

thank you in advance!

xx 

Wedding addict

We are getting married in Sicily, we chose there as we had our first holiday as a couple there.  I would recommend it as the food is amazing and the people are lovely

Wedding addict

Lake Como, villa Cipressi. Our wedding there in September was very small but beyond perfect t x

New bride

continuitygirl wrote (see post):

We are getting married in Sicily, we chose there as we had our first holiday as a couple there.  I would recommend it as the food is amazing and the people are lovely

Thank you so much x 

New bride

MrsT2017 wrote (see post):

Lake Como, villa Cipressi. Our wedding there in September was very small but beyond perfect t x

Perfect thank you so much. Will have a look x 

New bride

MrsT2017 wrote (see post):

Wow that is stunning!!!!!! The views are beautiful. What a gorgeous wedding. Thank you for sharing x 

Wedding addict

The photos don’t do it justice but honestly couldn’t recommend the villa and it’s staff highly enough. It was a dream come true x

Bridezilla

We’re getting married in Tuscany in 2019. You’ve got plenty of time so dont stress, most places won’t even take bookings until next year. id start with narrowing down what kind of venue you want, whether you want accommodation, whether you want beach/country views etc and maybe get in touch with some planners Who will have some ideas. We are getting married at an old winemaking villa with gorgeous countryside views, we initially were certain we wanted a castle and looked at those mainly but then saw ours by complete chance and fell in love. Tuscany as an area is gorgeous, stunning views everywhere you look and lots of lovely little medieval towns for your guests to enjoy but also close to florence and Pisa which means getting there should be easy and cheap enough for our guests. 

New bride

I recommend Sicily !!
because Sicily is in my heart!
this is a little shot of Taormina! But there is also the evocative valley of the temples of Agrigento!
Otherwise there is the beautiful Tuscan with its hills or the Amalfi coast

New bride

Elly_fotoevent wrote (see post):

I recommend Sicily !!
because Sicily is in my heart!
this is a little shot of Taormina! But there is also the evocative valley of the temples of Agrigento!
Otherwise there is the beautiful Tuscan with its hills or the Amalfi coast

Wow it looks beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing xx