14/02/2010 at 04:02
Just wondering if anyone has seen any lightweight/linen grey pageboy outfits? Preferably shorts/ 3 quarter lengths trousers with a shirt and waistcoat. I'm having my two sons who are 8 months and 3 years old so want them to be comfortable as going to be hot!!

I have seen some in monsoon but thought places like next and verbaudet normally do them.

Han x
14/02/2010 at 06:59
Hi Han - we are having the same trouble. However i have found an outfit on the marks and spencers website in the autograph range. They are grey (pinstripe), cotton but with long trousers.

So we are just thinking of ordering them anyway, and if they are ok we are going to get the trousers changed into shorts. For the shirt, trousers and waistcoat it's only £24 i think.
14/02/2010 at 14:14
Thanks Loupy22 its a good price. Think I might order it to see if any good. Like the idea of changing the trousers into shorts.

Han x
14/02/2010 at 15:17
Weve seen the one from marks and spencers and are thinking of that for our son, it does look nice and is nice and light theres another one we have seen in next last week that we like aswell, am going shopping thursday and planning to look in zara and h&m as remember seeing some in there last year! X
Your say
email image

What do you think of our new wedding venues directory at www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/venues?