Weight loss for your wedding

Diet denial... hold me accountable!

161 to 180 of 254 posts

Bridezilla

I’m sitting at -4lb over 3 weeks but expecting to maintain as was at the beach Saturday and had a BBQ yesterday at my MOH house and went for lunch with H2 B today.

Bridezilla

I've avoided this thread for a bit as I've had a terrible couple of weeks. Started with the trip away and then up visiting friends for the weekend and then I've really struggled to get back on it. I suffer from anxiety at times and have been feeling a bit down - naturally, I turn to food and drink for comfort! I then feel rubbish about myself and binge etc. It's a horrible cycle which sometimes just need to come to an end on its own so I'm trying to concentrate on making myself feel good in other ways. I've put about 4-5lbs back on which is such a shame as it took so long to budge it but oh well. We go to Greece for a few days with my fiance's son at the weekend and I'm definitely not bikini ready but I'm hoping there'll be nice fresh food, I can avoid too much alcohol given it's a kids holiday and a bit of a tan will make me feel better too. Then when I come back it's around a month to my August hen do so I'll be really trying to get, and keep, my head in the game!

Bridezilla

My colleagues have gone to McDonald’s for lunc, the office is going to stink soon.

Almost asked for one of those new mini mcflurry’s but am definitely over my weekly syns with last weeks lunch and weigh in is tomorrow.

Bridezilla

Very surprised last night to weigh in with a 2lb loss which got me my 4.5 stone award. Only 6.5lbs to target and now in the 10 stone zone, don’t think I’ve ever been here in all my adult life.

Bridezilla

Thank you. Now to get through this weekend. Supposed to be out for a curry and drinks tomorrow night with work, however work has been super busy and stressful so I’m not sure I’ll make it.

Then Saturday I’m visiting my bestie/MOH where we will drink all the prosecco to drink away the stress of work lol.

Hope everyone else has successful weekends!

Bridezilla

Somehow magically lost half a pound this week. I weirdly don’t like losing when it’s not deserved though as those thoughts start creeping in that I can eat crap and get away with it.

Bridezilla

Thank you. Going to a BBQ on Saturday so food wise not great but I’ll be driving so no drink for me. If England got into the World Cup final H2B and I were going to do a takeaway on Sunday so I suppose that’s one positive from them being knocked out as I’ll stick to plan now.

Good luck to everyone else!

Bridezilla

I’ve maintained this week which I am pleased with as I haven’t been as good as I would have liked. Now with my fittings booked in I can now focus on losing as much as I can.

Bridezilla

Thats so annoying Gin!!  At SW they call it the 'star week' cracks me up everytime!!

I lost 1.5lbs this week so am up to 5.5 altogether, slow but my exercise is definitely making a difference to my body shape.  I took some hideous underwear pics at the beginning of June and took them again this week and the difference is really motivating.  I would share them but my choice of underwear in the first pics is just awful!!  I chose better for the second pics so when I do them again I'm going to make sure I wear the same underwear and then I'll feel more confident about sharing!  (you know those days when you just put on the first pair of pants you drag out of the drawer - it was one of those days!!) 

Bridezilla

Ha- star week- love that! Sounds much more glamorous than it actually is. 

I think progress photos are a great idea, they show much more than the scales IMO. I always take mine in the same bikini so I can see how stretched across my backside it is... 

Bridezilla

Well done! You’ve done so well! I bet you can really feel and notice it  ow.

I’m JUST starting to get back on track after a rubbish few weeks topped off by an all inclusive in Greece with H2B and his 11 year old (Going on 21year old!) son. I needed a lot of Aperol spritz to get me through it, your honour!

I’m 11st9lbs this morning but feel and look really heavy and bloated I’m at the end of my “star week” (😂) which doesn’t help. My hips are bulging and my stomach is horrid , so I know I’ve really got to try now as my hen do is in mid August and I don’t want to spend all of it hiding under a kaftan! I’ve done something a bit drastic - I’ve bought  weight loss injection -prescribed and all above board / licensed - which suppresses your appetite. I’ve been binging and stuffing my face with rubbish for the sake of it (which I do when my anxiety flares which it has done lately). It’s obviously not a long term thing but hoping it might give me a bit of a boost and get me out of the binge cycle. This is Day 2. I’ve got nothing to lose so I’ll let you know how I get on. First dress appointment a week today, all I’m hoping for is to feel less like I’m four months pregnant than I do now!