Your DIY ideas

How does this look (with picture this time)

1 to 16 of 16 posts

New bride

My last post wouldnt let me include a picture so here it is again...

I have been looking online for the order of the day inserts for my invites but they all seemed so expensive (I saw some for 60 quid for 20 inserts) 

So decided to make my own

How does it look?? 

Xxx

Wedding addict

They look fantastic,

I really like them. 

Bridezilla

Wow! That looks brilliant. I love the concept of the landscape timeline and illustrations rather than a written list (which is what mine are like haha!).

Perfect! x

Wedding addict

Love, love, love this. How did you make this? Would love to recreate something similar for ours! x

Bridezilla

Very cute, I also LOVE the timeline.  Finally something different!  Good for you.

New bride

Thank you so much everyone!! You are all so kind!

I designed it using a design site I pay for 

Just wanted something a little different :) 

Xxx

Bridezilla

Love love love those! They're brilliant and, if you have the time, you could and should sell those as a side business! :)

Out of interest, how much did they end up costing you to print?

New bride

DandelionBlue wrote (see post):

You did really well! So pretty.

Are you having one in each invite or just as a sign at the venue?

I can't decide to be honest?? 

It's seems more economical to have one at the venue but also seems cute to pop one in the invite?? Hmmmm xxx

New bride

MrsRendall2B wrote (see post):

Love love love those! They're brilliant and, if you have the time, you could and should sell those as a side business! :)

Thank you so much!! 

I do have an etsy site I sell handmade stickers and things like that on...Maybe I should think about popping them on there? 

I haven't printed them yet, just printed the one I made to see how it looked xxx

Bridezilla

Notthedroidsyourelookingfor wrote (see post):
MrsRendall2B wrote (see post):

Thank you so much!! 

I do have an etsy site I sell handmade stickers and things like that on...Maybe I should think about popping them on there? 

I haven't printed them yet, just printed the one I made to see how it looked xxx

Oh, I'd definitely put those on there too then! Even if it were just the digital print for couples to get printed themselves. I'd buy :)

New bride

Love love love!

New bride

They look really professional. Well done.