Your planning threads

July 2018 Festival wedding small budget

21 to 29 of 29 posts

New bride

Your wedding sounds amazing! I love the save the dates, can't believe you made them yourselves! It'll be so nice to see everything come together with everyone's handiwork :) maybe you could also do the whole "disposable cameras on every table" thing so that you can get even more perspectives in your photos :) 

New bride

Got bored made the lettering on one of the signs i bought other weekend haha decided i want at least 2 more of these. think they will look really effective outside when we are losing daylight!

Also picked up some blankets in ikea - will be putting these in a basket with a sign - for of ppl get chilly on the evening

And picked this up for £3!! the material is Velcroed  so will come off really easy! Im going to repaint the frame then hang Navy and grey ribbon to make a backdrop for a Photo Booth!

Will get some selfie sticks to go with it along with props so people can take their own pictures and will put a sign next to it so people can all use the same tag for social media etc so we have access to them :)

Bridezilla

Wow your screen is an absolute steal! and I bet it will look fab as part of a photo booth, Keep up the good work.

New bride

Apologies for the picture quality - parents and technology! I picked this drinks trolley up for free from a local for sale site - it was an interesting brown colour - dropped it off with my dad who has stripped it down and painted it for me with some garden paint i already had! So it has cost me the grand total of £0! This we like! 

Will probably hand some bunting along it, and willl put my big glass drinks dispensers or a selection of drinks ware on it :) 

New bride

I might rename this bargain basement wedding!

The drinks dispensers we are gonna fill with our signature cocktails :) All picked up reduced in TKMAXX didn't pay more than a tenner for each.

New bride

Our invite designs so far - opinions welcome!

These will be printed on Ivory card and am currently waiting for a cutter to come so i can make the corners rounded

RSVP's

Cant get this pic bigger - The P.S at the bottom simply reads :

PS If you do not reply by 30th April please bring a chair and a sandwich

:P

on the other side of the RSVP

Also printed on Ivory card

Will also be including an A5 sheet on one side will have info for guests and on the reverse of that a map for the reception venue

And am currently looking at the 'poem cards' a polite way of saying give us dosh please as a gift!

they will all be held together with a band of Navy paper and placed in a French dove grey envelope - i don't think they will look too bad for a home made job. Will take some pics of them all together once they are completed. 

Bridezilla

I think your Invites look fab - Well done - And I love the note about the sandwich and the chair!

New bride

Thankyou Ladies! I spent some of last night rounding of the corners on my RSVP's time consuming but worth it i think so may more to do though! lol