Your planning threads

Mrs Spaggit 2018

301 to 320 of 327 posts

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

Just caught up on your thread and I love everything you have bought, serious inspiration!! I love the pouches you got for your BM's and will definitely be checking out those initial necklaces and dressing gowns! Also how lovely were your Christmas prezzies! 

I was the same and definitely publicising the fact that it was my last Christmas as a miss and that we are getting married THIS year! Have you seen the personalised wedding dress hangers you can get for your dress? I recently got one and I'm in love! 

After writing a to do list of what is left for me I am in serious panic mode 🙈 is it possible to get all of this done in time?! I think transport and invitations are definitely my next thing to do. Oh and bloody bridesmaid dresses! I've ordered 11 now and they've all been the wrong colour... too brown, mink, peach etc! They look so different to the photos. 

Also please tell me you'll book the Maldives for honeymoon! As others have said, once baby is here Maldives may no longer be on the cards. We've booked to go to Thailand followed by the Maldives and I can't wait 😍 

good luck with your weight loss! I'm forever going between thinking I need to lose weight and then losing it and being told I'm too thin - can't win! 

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

MrsSpag2B wrote (see post):

Thank you Libby! The necklaces are so lovely and dainty in real life, the pictures don’t do them any justice at all! Yes, I have seen those hangers, I’m in 2 minds whether to buy them or just do them myself! Where did you get yours from? 

On the honeymoon front, I have no idea still what we’re going to do. We were both adamant that we wanted to start trying for babies on honeymoon, and Spag didnt want to go to the Maldives in the first place as he says he’ll be bored  I am clearly marrying a loon!!! So, we’re still undecided ATM. 

Herbalife is going good so far!!! The milkshakes taste realllly nice, the herbal tea is a bit Ming, but I don’t like herbal teas anyways! So hopefully this will work! 

Do you have a planning thread? I also am panicking about how much there is to do! It drives me mad thinking about it all sometimes!!! 

I got mine from eBay, did think of doing some myself but loved the wire! (Pic below)

My h2b said he would be bored in the Maldives too but soon changed his mind after seeing it and looking into it more! Also we are going to a slightly bigger island where there is quite a lot to do if needed

nope I don't have a planning thread, just stalking everyone else's! Don't worry you have done tonnes, more than me and your wedding is after mine!

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

Just caught up! I love all your purchases! I was a bridesmaid in December for my friend and she actually got us those Katie Loxton pouches, they’re so gorgeous! We Loved them! X

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

Hey everyone!

So, I deleted my planning thread (as much as possible) because I knew so many people who had gotten engaged. And towards the end I just hated planning the wedding! 

But I can safely say, we had THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! I’m so gutted it’s over now, and so love calling my best friend my husband! Here’s a couple of pictures for you lovely ladies, still deliberating doing a report!

ROLL ON THE HONEYMOON!

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

Thank you Kelly, I was still lurking on here and keeping up with you all - just stalking silently!  x

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

Aww MrsSpaggit I had wondered where you had gone aswell! I deleted my planning thread towards the end too :)

Congratulations!! You looked absolutely amazing. So glad you had a lovely day. It flies by doesn't it! Definitely think you should do a report 

Bridezilla

Ahh thanks MrsG, how comes you deleted yours?  

Thank you!!! It really does fly by, I can't believe how quickly it does go.  Most of the day is a blur!  Haha, I will defo think about it!!!  I probably will because I love reading other peoples. x

September 2018 Bride