Your planning threads

Mrs Spaggit 2018

301 to 312 of 312 posts

Bridezilla

Same Kelly! I know for a fact if I had to try my dress on now it 100% would not fit! It doesn’t sound like I’m that overweight because of my height. Normal people are fine being my height and that weight, but I have 0 muscle and am not toned anywhere so all of it is just fat! 😫 once i’ve lost some weight i’m going to post before and after pictures and you’ll see what I mean!!!  

Bridezilla

Hen purchases

So I’ve been naughty... again! And ordered these for my 4 big BMS and myself for the hen! 

Ive also ordered this white sarong and the girls have ordered the black version for our beach club day! 😍 

I can’t wait to all match!!!

Wedding addict

Just caught up on your thread and I love everything you have bought, serious inspiration!! I love the pouches you got for your BM's and will definitely be checking out those initial necklaces and dressing gowns! Also how lovely were your Christmas prezzies! 

I was the same and definitely publicising the fact that it was my last Christmas as a miss and that we are getting married THIS year! Have you seen the personalised wedding dress hangers you can get for your dress? I recently got one and I'm in love! 

After writing a to do list of what is left for me I am in serious panic mode 🙈 is it possible to get all of this done in time?! I think transport and invitations are definitely my next thing to do. Oh and bloody bridesmaid dresses! I've ordered 11 now and they've all been the wrong colour... too brown, mink, peach etc! They look so different to the photos. 

Also please tell me you'll book the Maldives for honeymoon! As others have said, once baby is here Maldives may no longer be on the cards. We've booked to go to Thailand followed by the Maldives and I can't wait 😍 

good luck with your weight loss! I'm forever going between thinking I need to lose weight and then losing it and being told I'm too thin - can't win! 

Bridezilla

Thank you Libby! The necklaces are so lovely and dainty in real life, the pictures don’t do them any justice at all! Yes, I have seen those hangers, I’m in 2 minds whether to buy them or just do them myself! Where did you get yours from? 

On the honeymoon front, I have no idea still what we’re going to do. We were both adamant that we wanted to start trying for babies on honeymoon, and Spag didnt want to go to the Maldives in the first place as he says he’ll be bored  I am clearly marrying a loon!!! So, we’re still undecided ATM. 

Herbalife is going good so far!!! The milkshakes taste realllly nice, the herbal tea is a bit Ming, but I don’t like herbal teas anyways! So hopefully this will work! 

Do you have a planning thread? I also am panicking about how much there is to do! It drives me mad thinking about it all sometimes!!! 

Wedding addict

MrsSpag2B wrote (see post):

Thank you Libby! The necklaces are so lovely and dainty in real life, the pictures don’t do them any justice at all! Yes, I have seen those hangers, I’m in 2 minds whether to buy them or just do them myself! Where did you get yours from? 

On the honeymoon front, I have no idea still what we’re going to do. We were both adamant that we wanted to start trying for babies on honeymoon, and Spag didnt want to go to the Maldives in the first place as he says he’ll be bored  I am clearly marrying a loon!!! So, we’re still undecided ATM. 

Herbalife is going good so far!!! The milkshakes taste realllly nice, the herbal tea is a bit Ming, but I don’t like herbal teas anyways! So hopefully this will work! 

Do you have a planning thread? I also am panicking about how much there is to do! It drives me mad thinking about it all sometimes!!! 

I got mine from eBay, did think of doing some myself but loved the wire! (Pic below)

My h2b said he would be bored in the Maldives too but soon changed his mind after seeing it and looking into it more! Also we are going to a slightly bigger island where there is quite a lot to do if needed

nope I don't have a planning thread, just stalking everyone else's! Don't worry you have done tonnes, more than me and your wedding is after mine!

Bridezilla

Libby, that hanger is so nice! I haven’t seen the ones with wire before!

and thank you DandelionBlue, I don’t feel like I have got a lot sorted AT ALL! Your florist post has just reminded me that I need to get my florist sorted ASAP! 

Bridezilla

HEN PARTAYYY

The hen has officially been booked. 11 of us are going to Marbs on the 16th - 19th May, I have booked all the flights and the villa and now my sister & the BMs have taken over and I don’t know anything else that’s going on. Not gonna lie, this is stressing the control freak out in me 100000% 

Bridezilla

Just caught up! I love all your purchases! I was a bridesmaid in December for my friend and she actually got us those Katie Loxton pouches, they’re so gorgeous! We Loved them! X

My planning thread: 

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/our-sussex-barn-wedding---july-2018wed/440703.html

Bridezilla

Weight-loss update

So, it’s a week today since I started Herbalife, I weighed myself this morning and have lost 4 and a half pound!!! I’m so pleased! I feel so much better in myself too, I don’t wake up even half as miserable as I normally do now i’m taking all these vitamins and stuff. Its so easy to do too, I haven’t had any cravings and I don’t feel like I’m being really strict either. (I ate my weight in crisps on saturday night 

So as a reward, me & the girls are getting a takeaway on Saturday night!