September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

Looks a beautiful venue, and will be lovely that its exclusive and no hotel guest there.

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

Gorgeous venue X 

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

MrsSpag2B wrote (see post):
FutureMrsThomas wrote (see post):

Gorgeous venue X 

Thank you! I read your whole thread the other day! I love how close and considerate you are with/about your nans! So lovely.  Hope your "feud" with your mum got sorted! :) x

Oh thank you! It is nice to know people are reading and enjoying. I really do need to update my planning thread, especially after yesterday! 

Planning Thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/shabby-chic-park---march-2018-wedding/430905.html

Bridezilla

What a beautiful venue! When we were planning, we found a similar place (family home and all that!) which I fell in love with and still loved for a long time after we booked our actual venue. I am a sucker for a marquee wedding basically!

I also have a lot of appreciation for your Snapchat pictures 😂 I hope you don't mind me saying, but you are super pretty! You'll make a gorgeous bride I'm sure! x

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

September 2018 Bride 

Bridezilla

MrsSpag2B wrote (see post):
Ahh thank you lubes I am also a sucker for a marquee wedding!  I literally got so excited when you commented on my post!  This must mean there is an update on yours!!!!  (You are actually the lovely lady I refer to in my first post who made me want to write a planning thread)
Haha, you have to love a bit of snapchat! Especially the todays new filter... hilair!!! And thank you, thats really kind of you to say  xxx

Oh my heart just broke a little 💔 That is lovely! You know I literally rushed onto Snapchat when you said that! I was very excited by the EOTB one yesterday. Our best man arranged a special Snapchat filter on our wedding day actually but didn't tell anyone and I didn't have my phone on me!! A few people found it so I may have to hunt a picture down now there is someone out there who appreciates Snapchat as much as me 😂 Just over two years to sort one out for you and Mr Spag 😜 x

New bride

Wow, with that kind of venue, you can't end up with bad wedding pictures. It looks just so romantic. I wish we had places like that were I am from. 

Planning a spontanious scandinavian pagan forest elopement vow renewal.