Want to make sure your bouquet lasts longer than the time it takes to say 'I do?' Try these clever little tips to keep your flowers looking fresh.
1. Store them in a cool place.
2. Add a drop of Milton sterilising fluid into the water to help stop it going cloudy.
3. Recut the stems a little every day.
4. Keep the water clear of any loose leaves or petals.
5. Replace the water on a regular basis.
Green-fingered grooms can sign up to lunchtime or after work sessions on 13 or 14 February. The workshops are priced at £50 per person and include complimentary snacks and beverages. Bouquets cost from £65. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org