We’ve heard our fair share of bridezilla horror stories (we’re looking at you, bride who asked her bridesmaids to contribute to her Marchesa wedding dress), but we’re pretty sure we’ve just found one bride who takes the biscuit when it comes to bridezilla tendancies. In fact, she takes the whole biscuit tin!
One of her bridesmaids shared the horrendous (and frankly, terrifying) emails the bride-to-be sent out to her bridal party, and we have to say, we’re quaking in our boots. Read on to see her list of demands, from not changing their hair without permission, to some of the maids needing to put on weight... eek!
“Welcome to my bridal party. I thought today would be a great day to start this chain, as it is officially six months until my wedding day. I just wanted to go over some ground rules.
1. Weigh-ins will begin in 3 weeks. I for one would really like some time after Thanksgiving to make my body forget about what it consumed, so I thought I would give you guys some cushion room
2. No-one can be skinner than the bride. That means Kelly and Lizzie will be on a protein weight gainer diet exclusively until May. I will have the nutritionist call you to discuss diet plans.
3. Bed times leading up to the wedding will be strictly enforced. I absolutely cannot have you all have saggy, baggy eyes. I am sure you all understand.
4. Swimwear attire: I would like everyone to wear matching bikinis that have rhinestones on the tushie spelling out "maids," which brings me to my next point.
5. All bikinis leading up to the wedding must be strapless bandeaus. I cannot have terrible tan lines in strapless dresses.
6. Sunscreen: We need to make sure you ladies look lovely and radiant and not red and reptile like. Pack accordingly.
7. Speeches: We all know what happened at Taylor's wedding. So if you plan to make a toast, please submit it for approval and revision, no later than 4 weeks prior to the wedding.
8. Hair cuts: If you plan on chopping off your locks, please submit your proposed new look prior to any actions (this applies to coloring as well).
9. Attendance: is strongly requested at all events but I will make some exceptions on a case by case basis.
10. Ink: Consider this a moratorium on future tattoos until June 5th. Those of you with visible artwork will be privately contacted with (temporary) removal instructions.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Should everyone abide by these minor requests, I am sure we will all have a memorable weekend. Just kidding bitches, well, sorta. love you all”
Fingers crossed she is being a bit tongue in cheek, otherwise we fear for the sanity of her BFFs!
Would you enforce such strict rules on your maids, or has one of your pals ever turned bridezilla on you? We hope for you sake this hasn’t happened!