1. Seriously, how many people can one gym fit?
2. When people hog machines.
3. Even worse when they’re wearing headphones and you have to shout at them to find out how many reps they’ve got left.
4. When they don’t put weights away. You just lost 5 precious minutes looking for those 8kgs.
5. When people start chatting like you’re friends just because you’re using the same machine.
21 THINGS YOU KNOW IF YOUR FIANCE IS A GYM ADDICT
6. And when you get hit on as well, so awkward.
7. When guys grunt and yell when they do dead lifts and drop the weight. So dramatic.
8. When ‘that guy’ is taking selfies in the middle of the gym floor and just generally totally full of himself.
9. You feel guilty when you miss a workout.
10. When people think you’re crazy for working out more than once a week. How is it harmful to anyone exactly?
ARE CARBS REALLY BAD FOR ME?
11. When the first thing you check on holiday is if the hotel you’re staying at has a gym.
12. When you can’t even shampoo your hair because your arms are so weak after arm day but it’s totally worth it because you smashed it.
13. When you have to take the lift rather than the stairs after leg day.
14. When you want to make a protein-packed omelette post-workout and you realise you have no eggs left.
15. When your boobs shrink once you tone up. Sure, muscular arms and abs are nice and all that, but where did my boobs go?
EASY WEEKLY WORKOUT PLAN FOR BEGINNERS
16. When you can’t wear skinny jeans anymore because your calves are too muscular. Yes, we do know there are worse problems.
17. When people say it’s not feminine to be this toned. That’s always nice to hear.
18. When you finally get your other half to come to the gym with you only for them to bail at the last minute.
19. When people think you’ve got make-up on at the gym because you’re vain, when it’s because you’ve just come from work.
5 FITNESS TIPS TO SWEAR BY
20. When you spend more money on workout clothes than you do on normal ones. Hello Sweaty Betty sale…
21. When a sports massage is the most painful yet satisfying experience ever.