A hen party is a great chance to let loose and have some fun ahead of the big day. Your bridesmaids will have been hard at work preparing a night or weekend to remember and so it’s time to put aside any wedding planning woes and enjoy their grand plans!
Once you’ve established what you need to pack and where you need to be, you can focus on the really fun stuff like what kind of games and challenges await! If you’re keen to get involved with the organising yourself, then you’ll want to have a hen party game or two up your sleeve to get everyone in the party mood!
Organising the ultimate hen party is a notoriously exciting task, from snapping up bride and hen party accessories to booking an amazing hen do villa, there’s so much to think about, and planning the hen do games might just be one of the most fun elements.
Hen parties are often the first time friends from school, university, work and family have met and it can daunting for guests meeting so many new people. Hen party games are a great way of breaking the ice and getting everyone mingling – and laughing!
If you ask us, no hen do is complete without a good old game of Mr & Mrs (or Mr & Mr or Mrs & Mrs). This hilarious game allows you to see just how well you know each other and if your relationship memories match up – you’d be seriously surprised at the results!
If you’re keen to give this classic hen party game a whirl, then read on for the ultimate rules, tips, ideas and questions guaranteed to get your hen party started in style!
This is how much fun you’ll be having 😉
How to play Mr & Mrs
- Choose some questions from the list below (feel free to add some funny ones of your own!)
- Type up all of your questions and then print off two copies.
- Give the groom the questions in advance of the hen party and set a deadline to get the answers back to you – you’ll need them to compare to your answers on the night. To make it even funnier, ask a friend to film his answers so you can play along together!
- Make sure you have a bottle of bubbly chilled and ready before you start answering your questions – that should help you keep your answers truthful!
- Get your maid of honour to read out (or play) your groom’s answers after yours to find out if they match!
- Remember your audience! If your mum or mother-in-law to be are present you may want to give any naughty questions a miss!
Basic Mr & Mrs questions
- What’s his/her favourite film?
- What’s his/her favourite song?
- If he/her could take one thing to a desert island, what would it be?
- What’s his/her nickname for her/him?
- What’s his/her favourite meal?
- What’s his/her shoe size?
- What’s his/her drink of choice?
- What’s his/her favourite pizza topping?
Funny Mr & Mrs questions
- What’s his/her most annoying habit?
- Who would play him/her in a movie of their life?
- Who wears the trousers in the relationship?
- What’s his/her weirdest quirk?
- Who will be most hungover after the wedding?
- Who is the better driver?
Naughty Mr & Mrs questions
- What’s your favourite part of her/his body?
- What celebrity does he/she have a crush on?
- Where is the weirdest place you’ve had sex?
- What is his/her favourite position?
- If they had a hall pass, which celeb would he/she pick?
- What’s her bra size?
Romantic Mr & Mrs questions
- Where did you go on your first date?
- Where was your first kiss?
- What’s his/her favourite thing about her/him?
- What does he/she love about her/him the most?
- What were his exact words when he proposed?
- When was the first time that they said I love you?
Looking for a fashionable take on hen do costumes? We got you with our subtle and classy hen do ideas.