Organising the ultimate hen party is a notoriously exciting task, from snapping up bride and hen party accessories to booking an amazing hen do villa, there’s so much to think about, and planning the hen do games might be one of the most fun elements.
If you ask us, no hen do is complete without a game of Mr & Mrs – you know the game, where you ask the groom questions about himself, his bride and their relationship and then the bride has to guess his answers and see if she comes up with the same – hilarious!
This is how much fun you’ll be having 😉
For an extra fun version, get the groom to film himself answering the questions, and play them back once the bride has given her own answers – we guarantee your sides will be hurting from giggling.
With this game, the questions are the most important part. So we have put together 15 of the best to give the bride-to-be some big laughs and maybe even a few happy tears!
- Where did you go for your first date?
- What’s his/her favourite film?
- What’s his/her favourite song?
- If he/her could take one thing to a desert island, what would it be?
- What’s his/her nickname for her/him?
- What’s your favourite part of her/his body?
- What celebrity does he/she have a crush on?
- Where was your first kiss?
- What’s his/her favourite thing about her/him?
- What’s his/her most annoying habit?
- What does he/she love about her/him the most?
- Who would play him/her in a movie of their life?
- Who wears the trousers in the relationship?
- What were his exact words when he proposed?
- When was the first time that they said I love you?
READ MORE: Super Affordable Hen Party Accessories from Poundland