Wedding style notebook and pen
Calling all wannabe writers and aspiring wedding bloggers! Whether you’re a bride-to-be, groom-in-waiting or close member of the bridal party (maid of honour, best man or bridesmaid) we’d love to hear from you.
We’re currently recruiting for new Y&YW bloggers to contribute to our weekly online editorial content in 2011 and 2012, so if you feel you’ve got what it takes to share your journey from just-engaged to down-the-aisle-pro and everything wedmin in-between, we’re waiting to hear from you!
You must meet the following criteria to become a Y&YW blogger –
1. You must be getting married/attending a wedding (for maids of honour etc) in 2012 or onwards.
2. You must be able to produce an engaging blog post of between 300-400 words each week.
Say “I do!” –
To enter, send your first blog post to email@example.com by Friday 30 September taking the following criteria into consideration:
1. Include a catchy blog title – we should be able to get the essence of your blog from the title.
2. Create a strong online persona – what’s your angle? What makes your blog standout from the rest?
3. Tell a story – even though your post represents only one week, is there a common theme which guides your first entry?
4. What should we look forward to next time?
5. Keep your post within the 300-400 word limit.
What you can expect?
All our blogging stars feature on the youandyourwedding.co.uk homepage and within our dedicated planning pages. For examples of recent bridal bloggers and for inspiration, visit our recent contributors:
Impending Groom – James Homer
Katie’s Long Distance Wedding
We look forward to hearing from you!