Photo | Warner Bros.
1. You live for Pinterest. In fact, you’ve got a different board for each colour scheme and area of the wedding.
2. You can’t remember the last time you spent a day not mentioning the W word.
3. You get ridiculously excited over tiny details like gold striped straws. Hey, they make ALL the difference.
4. You got engaged yesterday and already you have five wedding dress appointments lined up.
5. You speak the language. From chargers to dry hire and tablescapes to cascade bouquets, you know all the lingo like you’re a pro.
15 THINGS YOU’LL HATE ABOUT WEDDING PLANNING
6. You spreadsheet like there’s no tomorrow. Who said spreadsheets couldn’t be fun?
7. You are able to say to the penny what amount you’ve spent already on the wedding, and how much there is to pay.
8. You’re actually looking forward to doing the table plan.
9. You’ve had to stop yourself wedding planning for a while, otherwise there will be nothing left to do until the wedding.
10. Forget the sidebar of shame, your lunch breaks are spent browsing YouandYourWedding.co.uk.
THIS IS HOW LONG IT’LL TAKE TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING
11. You’ve stopped referring to your friends by their first names. They’ve become bridesmaid 1, maid of honour, usher 1 etc.
12. You’re seriously considering ditching your day job to become a professional wedding planner.
13. You inadvertently steer the conversation towards your wedding plans when you’re out. Doesn’t everyone want to hear about it? Exactly.
14. When someone tells you pink and coral are the same, you feel like laughing in their face. Bless them.
15. You sign up to Sky so you don’t miss an episode of Say Yes To The Dress.
GIFS THAT TOTALLY SUM UP WEDDING PLANNING
16. You’ve already nailed the new signature you’ll have when you change your name.
17. You’ve printed and laminated a precise running order to give to every single person in the wedding party.
18. You’re slightly worried you won’t be able to fill the wedding planning void once the big day is gone. A lavish birthday party perhaps?
19. You genuinely don’t understand why anyone would want a “no wedding talk allowed” night.
20. You’ve got a plan B for just about everything, from the dress to the entertainment. Just in case.
21. Your suitcase is already packed for your honeymoon.