Your wedding morning will be one of the most memorable mornings of your life. Time is likely to whizz by in a flurry of hair styling, makeup application and champagne, before you slip into your dress and head out of the door. We encourage you to make the most out of every moment and try to take it all in, no worries if you do feel it was a blur though, your photographs will soon bring all those nervous, excited memories back!
It’s a time of high emotions, craziness and head-over-heels-in-love excitement – so the playlist for your wedding morning is very important. It needs to relax you and get you in the mood to tie the knot.
We look at the wedding morning as the ultimate getting ready session, you’ll likely be spending way longer on your look than the average night out and you’ll have your best girls around you, on hand with a glass of bubbly and some nerve-busting chat.
To top it all off, a winning playlist is a must. Personally, we love a nostalgic tune or two mixed with more recent chart hits and old classics. It’s essential that there’s something for everyone and that each song, whether fast or slow, gets you feeling upbeat, relaxed and ready to tie the knot! We’re also huge fans of party tunes that prepare you for the celebrations ahead – there’s always space for a little boogie in the bridal suite!
To help get you started on the road to wedding morning playlist perfection, we’ve put together 40 fantastic tunes that are guaranteed to get you aisle-ready.
- Saturday Night – Whigfield
- Rude – MAGIC!
- Crazy in Love – Beyoncé
- Don’t Stop Movin’ – S Club 7
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Bust a Move – Young MC
- Shape of you – Ed Sheeran
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- Tiny Dancer – Elton John
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman! – Shania Twain
- Bubbly – Colbie Caillat
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl – Jet
- Riptide (FlicFlac Edit) – Vance Joy
- A Sky Full of Stars – Coldplay
- Feel So Close – Calvin Harris
- Sweet Lovin’ – Sigala
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- I Say a Little Prayer – Dionne Warwick
- I Want It That Way – Backstreet Boys
- We Found Love – Rihanna
- Shake it Off – Taylor Swift
- Black Magic – Little Mix
- You Might Need Somebody – Shola Ama
- You Know What’s Up – Donell Jones
- Oops!… I Did it Again – Britney Spears
- Run the World (Girls) – Beyoncé
- How Will I Know – Whitney Houston
- Hips Don’t Lie – Shakira, Wyclef Jean
- Ain’t No Other Man – Christina Aguilera
- Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
- I Love It – Icona Pop, Charli XCX
- What a Girl Wants – Christina Aguilera
- OMG – Usher, Will.i.am
- Telephone – Lady Gaga, Beyoncé
- Hold On – Wilson Phillips
- Supermodel (You Better Work) – RuPaul
- I’m Every Woman – Chaka Khan
- I’m So Excited – The Pointer Sisters
- Le Freak – CHIC
Listen to the playlist here!