This is it, one of the happiest moments of your life. You are engaged and getting married. But then comes the question to share on social media, or not to share?
1. These are your some of your nearest and dearest. Why wouldn’t you wish to share your happiness with them? They will be delighted to take part in your journey up the aisle with your significant other.
THIS MAN CREATED HIS GIRLFRIEND’S PERFECT PINTEREST PROPOSAL
2. This is a great way to get advice. There will be lots of friends and family in your social media circle who have tied the knot and they will have some fabulous tips to share with you that may make your day even better.
3. Make the most of your contacts. Who knows, you may find the perfect venue, at a cheaper cost (a girl can dream), through a Facebook friend.
4. You’ll be privy to more information thanks to your social media channels. Venues and vital wedding supplies – think florists and dress designers – will be able to contact you with great offers you otherwise would have known nothing about. We offer newly engaged couples the chance to win an overnight stay at our venues to get the full experience.
5. Get the most likes ever!
6. Social media is the perfect place to share your journey to the alter. Photo sharing of the hen and stag party, event planning for those all important wedding dress and suit fittings and cake tasting, and of course photos of the big day.
7. Have you seen the videos of brides and grooms boogying their way through their wedding receptions? Well these viral videos started on social media. So the best day of your life could become an internet sensation.
8. Get people involved. In today’s day and age people plan their lives using social media, and this may be the only way to get some of your mates to save the date. Make your wedding’s presence known.
9. Guys, the woman of your dreams just said yes to your proposal. You need to tell everyone about how amazing she is, and in turn you must be pretty great yourself.
10. Celebrate yourselves. This is the chance to celebrate yourselves, and why shouldn’t you! It’s not everyday you get engaged.
Like the You & Your Wedding Facebook page to receive daily advice, giggles and inspiration.