3. You like: Chocolate with green flavours like mint
Your fragrance personality: You choose reassuringly green and natural notes in the Mint Facet with lighter, refreshing and aromatic scents such as peppermint, wintergreen and eucalyptus. Ginger is a nice addition for extra freshness.
4. You like: Chocolate with earthy flavours (i.e., minimum 85% dark cocoa)
Your fragrance personality: You prefer the Moss Facet, the most natural tones with deep woody fragrance notes and patchouli and cedar moss. These mix beautifully with chocolate notes.
5. You like: Chocolate with nutty flavours
Your fragrance personality: You enjoy rich, luxurious and nutty tones with a velvet density supported with sweeter vanilla notes. You fall into the Powdery Facet.
6. You like: Chocolate with spicy flavours like chilli
Your fragrance personality: You select sensual notes of cinnamon and nutmeg but do’t shy away from vibrant notes of chilli, liquorice and black pepper from the Hot Spicy Facet. This mixes well with woody aromas so consider Earthy chocolate flavours too.
7. You like: Chocolate with caramel
Your fragrance personality: You enjoy sweet, sensual fragrance notes with coffee, chocolate and vanilla, falling into the Gourmand Facet.