1. Ann Marie Faulkner, the East London based milliner has selected items from both collections selling at discounted prices.
2. Online cool gift registery provider Prezola are offering £250 towards their gift list to one winner who shares photos from the show with both the #amcwfprezola hashtag.
Get Ann Marie Faulkner headpieces for a discounted price
3. London-based Scottish milliner, Lizzie McQuade will be launching her first full bridal collection at the show, So the pieces will not have been seen before the event. For orders placed at the event she is also offering free UK shipping.
4. Sorrel & Steve (prop hire and styling) is a brand new company launching at the show. They have a new take on prop hire, with more of an industrial vibe. They have spent the last six months getting themselves ready to make a great first impression at Most Curious 2016. They are excited to offer their styling services free of charge to the fair’s first five couples.
5. Wildflower Cakes is launching a new collection of beautiful floral and watercolour designs at A Most Curious Wedding Fair and offering a special discounted price to VIP ticket holders. As well as cake samples to try while you chat through your ideas. Bonus.
Enjoy delicious samples from Wildflower Cakes
6. Script and Serif are publishing graphic designers launching themselves into the world of weddings at the show! They produce bespoke magazines and newspapers for weddings and are also putting together a special collection of prints to sell at the show, with Most Curious brides in mind.
7. Natalie J Weddings (our campaign photographer is offering a whopping £150 discount to 2016 weddings and a £100 discount on 2017 weddings.
8. Beautiful, balletic and dramatic boho bridalwear brand Shehurina will be offering Most Curious brides a £100 off voucher which is valid for three months.
9. This is EastLondonBridal‘s first ever wedding fair, and they have been running for less than a year. They will be launching a Ready to Wed line at the fair, which includes three super-elegant but easy-to-wear designs. They can be bought for under £1,000, or customised for a more personal touch. And they will be selling their new and super cool #bridesquad T-shirt range at a special discount.
Dramatic boho bridal wear from Shehurina
10. The awesome Muscat Bridal is previewing part of the 2017 collection at the show.
And offering a 10% discount to anyone who comes to see them at the fair.
11. Pedro Portela is offering a10% discount on his unlimited full-day photography package to all weddings proceeding from the fair. Applicable to all weddings booked within six weeks from the fair. As well as this, Pedro is hosting a competition which couples can enter at his stand, the winner gets 50% off their wedding photography.
12. TUGTIES is a new, hackney-based brand launching into the wedding market at the show – specialising in playfully designed handmade bow ties. TUGTIES is specifically popular among grooms who want to bring an alternative touch to their special day,’ says founder Tugcan Dokmen.
13. Disco Wed, is offering a 10% off offer for all bookings at the show!
14. Cool make-up and hair stylist crew Portraits is releasing its new Style Box Bridal Image Collection 2016 – showcasing some of their most iconic looks for 2016. Brides who book through Most Curious will receive a 15% discount on their bridal party* (*this only applies to bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and only applies to bridal parties of three or more).
Dream big with Patchwork It
15. Boho glam and city bride specialists, Belle and Bunty have an exclusive offer for Most Curious brides, who will receive a free hand-made accessory when you order your bridal gown within the month of March. Accessories include a hand-made silk veil, silk sash, hand-beaded belt, or fur stole.
16. Patchwork It puts together a plan and cleanly designed start-up funds page, to help you along with any aspect of your big day, honeymoon or even hen or stag do. And they will be giving a code out at the show for couples to use.
17. Wedding Hair co, a team of hair and make-up stylists will be at the show to launch their sister brand Feather and Coal. Feather and Coal hair accessories are designed specifically to complement the hairstyling modern brides are after. They will be offering complimentary hair styling sessions for people and 15% off Feather and Coal pieces.
18. Fashion designer Dana Dallal is launching into the bridal world at the show. Modern and directional, Dana Dallal’s luxury collection was inspired by Dana’s own search for a fashionable and modern wedding dress.
19. Patisseirre Mon Dessert is launching a new range of beautiful croquembouches, and offering fair-goers 10% off their wedding range. In addition, they have a new macaron kit that will be discounted for Most Curious attendees.
20. Lorie X’s Desired Kiss collection features watercolour florals, hand-inked onto silk gowns and veils. Come and see if for the first time at Most Curious.
21. Velvet Johnstone, who has previously designed for Kylie Minogue, has a feminine yet edgy take on bridalwear and will be launching her second collection at the show, as well as a collaboration piece between her and Vervain Flowers, which will feature digitally printed culottes and a huge tulle cape with real flowers.
22. Otaduy is joining the event from Barcelona, offering UK brides a one-off, exclusive trunk show at Most Curious, with special show offers.
23. Jump suit specialists House of Ollichon will be offering a sample sale, exclusive to the Most Curious weekend too. Keep an eye on their Instagram for what’s going to be on offer!