1. Getting married in summer are you? Perfect, that brings our total to six this season.
2. Gah, six weddings! We can be poor for a few months, right?
3. At least with all the hen/stag dos and weddings, we don’t need to socialise or have anyone over for dinner for a few months.
4. Plus, it means we can’t take our summer holidays until the autumn. Cheaper, innit?
5. Now, organisation is key so I don’t get tagged in the same outfit twice.
22 THOUGHTS ALL WEDDING GUESTS HAVE
6. Let’s see if I can get away with switching accessories.
7. I wonder if the bank will be pissed off if I use my overdraft to buy a new outfit. It’s an emergency, right?
8. Who needs fake tan when I have a healthy glow from all those outdoor weddings?
9. Oh I hope it’s a destination wedding, then it’s a wedding AND holiday in one go, boom!
10. Ah, aren’t summer weddings wonderful? Everyone is happier in summer.
THE WORST THINGS TO SAY AT A WEDDING
11. Should we bring suncream in case it’s sunny and we have cocktails in the garden, or is that a bit dramatic?
12. Oooh a Pimm’s station, fun!
13. And they’ve got an ice cream van! Excuse us while we jump the queue.
14. Ah, lawn games at weddings are always a laugh. When else will you play giant Jenga?
15. Flowers, flowers everywhere!
100 BEST WEDDING GUEST DRESSES
16. Summer weddings are fun actually, it’s a shame wedding season is almost over.
17. I hope we’re invited to a winter wedding so we have one more to go to this year…
18. I wonder how many weddings we’ll have next summer?
19. Maybe it’ll be ours! A summer wedding would be lovely after all…