1. Ugh, I’ll have to arrive by myself because he/she has to get there early to help.
2. Hang on a minute, this is great, I can have a lie in AND have all the time in the world to get ready.
3. I wish he/she would reply to my texts, I want advice on my outfit.
4. Well I suppose they have more important stuff to be doing, sigh.
5. Where do I sit though? Is there a spare seat for me near the bridal party or do I have to sit at the back with the rest of the guests?
19 THOUGHTS ALL SUMMER WEDDING GUESTS HAVE
6. Oh this is so awkward, I don’t know anyone!
7. I’ll just casually check my phone so people think I’m totally comfortable sitting by myself.
8. Argh, now someone is talking to me. Must not be shy and actually make conversation like a normal adult!
9. Oh actually they’re really nice, maybe this is the perfect opportunity to make new friends.
10. Finally, it’s starting! Oh I can just spot my other half looking gorgeous in the wedding party!
35 THOUGHTS EVERY GUEST HAS AT A WEDDING
11. Is it wrong to think they’re as attractive than the groom/bride. I am biased after all.
12. Yay reunion time!
13. Dammit, off for some pics. Oh well, I’ll just enjoy some champagne with my new friends.
14. Wonder what time dinner is, I’m starving!
15. Also, what about the table plan? I bet we’re not sitting together! Maybe I’ll be with my new friend though?
22 THOUGHTS ALL WINTER WEDDING GUESTS HAVE
16. Nope, typical! And so the process of making new new friends begins.
17. Must mention in the first few seconds that my other half is in the bridal party so they don’t give me single pity looks (not that there’s anything wrong with being single!).
18. Oh this lot is a lovely bunch! Probably helps I’ve had a few glasses of wine…
19. Wedding breakfast almost over, which means I get my other half back yay! Not that I’ve felt the absence or anything, not at all, ahem.