Following the investment of over £1million in the refurbishment of their London stores, Goldsmiths is celebrating the launch of some brand new stores with a sparkling makeover.
A new showroom at Victoria’s Cardinal Place is one of four newly refurbished premises across the capital, including Canary Wharf and Westfield, and a new jewellery haven on Oxford Street.
Each showroom offers a selection of diamond and gold jewellery, renowned watch brands and a wide choice of services which will cater to the brand’s growing London customer base. Goldsmiths will help to further provide the outstanding customer service experience the brand is known for.
Goldsmiths is a jewellery business with over 230 years of tradition and experience and is now one of the largest jewellers in the UK, with over 100 showrooms nationwide. There have been many notable achievements for Goldsmiths, which include being the UK’s first appointed stockist of Rolex watches.Today the Aurum Group, which includes Watches of Switzerland, Goldsmiths and Mappin & Webb, operates the largest distribution network for Rolex, as well as Cartier, OMEGA, TAG Heuer, Gucci, Michael Kors and many other reputable, prestigious and fashion watch and jewellery brands.
Each of Goldsmiths 1400 staff are trained to a rigorous standard before they take to the showroom floor, gaining an extensive knowledge of the comprehensive world of watches and jewellery. From picking out an important purchase to a simple jewellery repair or a valuation, you can feel confident that Goldsmiths truly is your local jeweller.
For more information on Goldsmiths, please visit: www.goldsmiths.co.uk
- Goldsmiths has a rich heritage in jewellery design and craftsmanship with over 230 years of expertise
- Goldsmiths is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Each piece of Goldsmiths’ diamond jewellery is hand checked for quality and covered by the Goldsmiths’ Diamond Promise (Goldsmiths will inspect and clean your diamond every year, for life)
- Goldsmiths is the UK’s largest distributor of Rolex
- The Goldsmiths Servicing & Repairs offer employs more watchmakers than any other UK high street retailer with onsite watchmakers available at a number of stores
- Other Goldsmiths Services: